No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs vs. Derevyanchenko: IBF Orders Purse Bid For July 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    Now here's a Middleweight fight worthy of PPV. Unlike the other one.
    Yeah, a guy who has 12 professional fights against a guy who already got beat by the guy in the other fight. Where do I pay my $70?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
      Happy they're making this fight. Sucks for chenko though he'll be fighting two people that night, Jacob's & Rozier. I'm sure Jacob's & Chenko know each other well but who knows you better than you're own trainer.

That being said I'm rooting for Chenko. If GGG beats Canelo in September, I have a strong feeling hes gonna want that IBF strap back. I'd rather see GGG vs. Chenko than a 2nd fight with Jacobs or God forbid a 3rd Canelo fight. Also I hope somehow someway Saunders loses that wbo belt to charlo or anyone really that dip**** has been holding the belt hostage so long I'd rather him not get the opportunity to cash out on it with anyone.
      He'll be in good hands with Gary Stark Sr. who works very close with Rozier.

Gonna be a GREAT fight! Students challenging the Masters...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Yeah, a guy who has 12 professional fights against a guy who already got beat by the guy in the other fight. Where do I pay my $70?
        I believe the cat and mouse game your looking to pay 70 dollars for happens in September. Enjoy. I'll watch it for free a week later. Not worth my 70.

Comment

Can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Honest question, what exactly has Hearn done with Jacobs since he has tarted to promote him? He keeps saying he will make fighters stars in the states, but Jacobs profile hasn't risen one bit since to move to Hearn/HBO. Was it a promise to get him the GGG rematch or a fight with Canelo?
          Hearn/Haymon basically facilitated the deal to get Jacobs over in a spot to fight Saul Alvarez on PPV; regardless of what happens now, Jacobs gets to that PPV promo (largely carrying the English language work), gets to tell his truly compelling story, and has his chance to launch on his performance.

Comment

jacobs vs charlo...let chenko fight andrade who is next in line after jacobs n charlo under the ibf rankings

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
              Jacobs got more balls than GGG.
              ggg fighting an easier opponent on Sept 15

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                He'll be in good hands with Gary Stark Sr. who works very close with Rozier.

Gonna be a GREAT fight! Students challenging the Masters...
                You think it happens when Jacobs would only get 25%? This and Pulev vs Miller seem unlikely to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Hearn/Haymon basically facilitated the deal to get Jacobs over in a spot to fight Saul Alvarez on PPV; regardless of what happens now, Jacobs gets to that PPV promo (largely carrying the English language work), gets to tell his truly compelling story, and has his chance to launch on his performance.
                  Haymon is not involved with Jacobs anymore. Jacobs still can't sell tickets even in his hometown. He better have gotten a promise for one of the top dogs or better be getting paid big bucks.

Comment

Hearn: "Well... if Derevyanchenko can come up with 50 million $..."

Comment

Finally some movement amoung the top contenders. The IBF stripping Golovkin turned out OK for the fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X