Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter: GGG Will Have Final Say on 42.5 For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see why he wouldn't take it. Unless it's a pride thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
      ... who are you to "think" how much one "deserves"?...
      Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      GTFO trashcan. The concept of a boxing forum is based on the sharing opinions. You can't actually challenge anything I said so you're just going to try to see if you can invalidate opinions as a whole?
      The idiocy that infects this place.. .
      ... I asked you a simple question... i.e.: ... who are you to "think" how much one "deserves"?...

... instead of a simple answer you went "ad hominem": "GTFO trashcan"... "idiocy infects"...

(You must be a very, very sad person... I pity you... Have a nice day!)

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
        Incredible how adult people can behave like childs sometimes and made themselves looks like idiots. ahahahah
        And yet people like you elect Donald Trump and Duterte...ignore the facts and follow the pawns XD XD XD
        Last edited by BO$$NELO; 06-13-2018, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          GGG isn't a Muslim, you stupid prick.
          Gennady and Khazakhs are Muslim. It's just religion. No big deal bro

Although in America we hunt Muslims

Comment

GGG with Russian *hores ... The best in the world, as President Poutine says himself! Might be exhausted, sleep in and miss deadline.. Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              GGG with Russian *hores ... The best in the world, as President Poutine says himself! Might be exhausted, sleep in and miss deadline.. Oh well...
              Yeah he could always fight Mike Alvarado or Kermit Cintron next.

Maybe Devon Alexander???

#boss#status

Comment

Take the dam deal already ffs!!!! It's a 7.5% difference from what you wanted for crying out loud!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... No way!... He's Sunni, Shi'a, Kharijite, and Sufi all together...
                  And he's Wahabi too .. like Obama Bin Laden and President Osama.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    And he's Wahabi too .. like Obama Bin Laden and President Osama.
                    And his real name is Genachmed el-Golobin.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... I asked you a simple question... i.e.: ... who are you to "think" how much one "deserves"?...

... instead of a simple answer you went "ad hominem": "GTFO trashcan"... "idiocy infects"...

(You must be a very, very sad person... I pity you... Have a nice day!)
                      Yes, pity me. Everyone knows I'm tormented.

Look, if you come at me with weak-ass pseudo-intellectual bullshyt like that, expect to be put in your place. There's plenty of morons here you can try that bullshyt on if you feel the need. You don't need to go on with the virtue signaling to try to save face.

Comment

Working...
                      X