Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter: GGG Will Have Final Say on 42.5 For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
    The difference is golovkin beat the diva and he deserves more than 40%. He is the only boxer who ever made canela run like a coward all night. Hehe.
    Every website I go to says its a draw. You dont know SHT about scoring fights. I saw your 122 to 103 GGG Scorecard. Your like if Byrd and CJ Ross had a baby. You would be that baby and make your parents PROUD!

Comment

I guess I should of saw this coming?? I mean just ask Spike O' Sullivan, Saunders, and Jacobs how hard it is to deal with TripleDiva!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Every website I go to says its a draw. You dont know SHT about scoring fights. I saw your 122 to 103 GGG Scorecard. Your like if Byrd and CJ Ross had a baby. You would be that baby and make your parents PROUD!
        Whoah... what a refreshingly thought out and well written comment. Thanks for that, I enjoyed reading it. If only we had more people on here like you, and less 'agenda-numpties'.

Comment

GGG will murder Charlo he likes to exchange and u canít exchange punches with GGG heíll put Charlo on his a$$. Believe that.
          I believe that as about as much as I believe "Anyobe from 154-168" and "No one last 12 rounds with GGG at MW"

MYTHBUSTED

Comment

Golovkin will take the deal and make Canelo pay for every percentage heís taken away from him. Get ready for the pain. Itís going to be messy.

Comment

He better jump at this with both hands.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                Wasnt the original offer 60-40?
                This offer is a good one and GGG should take it before hes too old if he isnt already.
                Original offer was 65/35 so it was a joke.

Comment

GGG made boxing entertaining in this dark age of the sport. He'll knock the **** out of Charlo and his bro at the same time. GGG is a real fighter. Willing to take risks, not just for money, but for the people that like to see a real fight.
                  Looks like GGG sat on your face all night long .🤭🤭 just playing. That was a glowing tribute to GGG but a disrespectful put down to the Charloís. Donít you rate them at all?

Comment

He won't make that kind of money in 3 fights, not even 3 tough fights against the other top guys, he has to take the deal and try to make it a trilogy and them just retire or fight Jacobs or Charlo or both, these fights have to happen for GGG, Canelo is making his millions rwgardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                      He won't make that kind of money in 3 fights, not even 3 tough fights against the other top guys, he has to take the deal and try to make it a trilogy and them just retire or fight Jacobs or Charlo or both, these fights have to happen for GGG, Canelo is making his millions rwgardless.
                      Canelo wont make this kinda money in 3 fights either. Don't kid yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X