Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia on Liam Smith Fight: Ali's Style is More Difficult For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia on Liam Smith Fight: Ali's Style is More Difficult For Me

Just last month, rising Mexican talent Jaime Munguia (29-0, 25 KOs) dethroned former World Boxing Organization [WBO] champion Sadam Ali with a vicious fourth round stoppage. The 21-year-old had been touted as a possible opponent for Gennady Golovkin when his rematch with Saul Canelo' Alvarez fell through.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good assessment Jaime...

Comment

Translation: I’m going to put the Sadam Ali beating on this British bum

Comment

I like this kid, seems humble. He definitely has got a fan here.

Comment

Munguia has some great timing. I've been watching his fights and this dude is the real deal. Knows how to land punches and has a great left hook and uppercut.

Comment

Liam will really test this dude better than Ali did.

Comment

I watched a couple of fights before the one vs ali and that's why i picled to ko ali, I like how he doubles and triples the hooks up and down, he still gets hit a lot, hope his defense gets better and he gets to fight more so we can watch more of him.

Comment

Lower weights British fighters can not compete w/ small people from around the world just ask Flanagan, Ricky Burns and Ricky Hatton! 😂

Comment

Easy fight for the weight bully.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Easy fight for the weight bully.

Fight night weights: Ali 169 . Mungia 170.

Comment

Working...
                    X