Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Backs Smith Over Groves, Eyes Uzcategui Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Backs Smith Over Groves, Eyes Uzcategui Fight

World Boxing Organization [WBO] super middleweight champion Gilberto Ramrez's (37-0, 25 KOs) next defence will be in Oklahoma on June 30 against the hard-hitting Roamer Alexis Angulo (23-0, 20 KOs) of Colombia. Angulo, trained by respected Cuban coach Pedro Daz, is based out of Miami and, although he is not well known on the boxing landscape, enters the bout with a high knock out ratio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's going to continue fighting bums on ESPN, while the other title holders take each other on.

Comment

ramirez vs chavez jr i think it will be good cause they both b class fighters

Comment

So Rohan Murdock next then?

Comment

How do you show you're the best at 168, when you don't enter the WBSS, you haven't fought Benavidez, Jack, or DeGale, and now you're fighting back-to-back no-name fighters? Why not Uzcategui now? I know Top Rank is trying to get Benavidez, but in the meantime Zurdo could've fought at least a Top 5 contender! Shame!

Comment

Uzcategui vs DeGale would be a helluva fight :-)

Comment

Talk and more talk.

Comment

Can after can after can while name dropping fighters he knows he won’t fight

Comment

Fight the best 3 times a year without Mexican meat amigos & surely you will overtake Canelo delahoya!

Comment

I love how everyone is eyeing up DeGale’s belt now that he’s a wreck!

Comment

Working...
                    X