No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye is Urged To Retire By His Own Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye is Urged To Retire By His Own Fighter

Former two division world champion David Haye is being urged by one of his own fighters, Michael Venom' Page, to finally retire from the sport. Page found it very tough to watch Haye's last in-ring appearance, which took place on May 5, and saw the veteran get demolished by Tony Bellew over five rounds at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he cant help but try and con people again and go in there injured again for another payday

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      he cant help but try and con people again and go in there injured again for another payday
      I’m personally looking for Malik scott because he gave this interview saying David Haye is in phenomenal shape and as soon as the first bell sounded he came out like a wounded tortoise...... To think all of the opponents and giants Haye has faced in his career as soon as he stepped his competition up to Tony Bellew �� the guy that got beat my Nathan cleverly, knocked out by Stevenson , who simply hugged wilder and knew he didn’t want no smoke but knocked David Haye the F#ck out..... and worse than all that I lost money backing Bellew to be put to sleep before the 6th round

Comment

That's rich, Haye would feast on the level of opposition MVP has been fighting. Heck, he almost killed Demori in his last fight against a C level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          I’m personally looking for Malik scott because he gave this interview saying David Haye is in phenomenal shape and as soon as the first bell sounded he came out like a wounded tortoise...... To think all of the opponents and giants Haye has faced in his career as soon as he stepped his competition up to Tony Bellew �� the guy that got beat my Nathan cleverly, knocked out by Stevenson , who simply hugged wilder and knew he didn’t want no smoke but knocked David Haye the F#ck out..... and worse than all that I lost money backing Bellew to be put to sleep before the 6th round
          cleverly win was a joke bellew won that fight and stevenson did destroy bellew like but he moved up and excelled at every turn he would get his revenge on stevenson at cruiser one solid punch dont define a fighter lewis tyson wlad holyfeild all got knocked out by alot less than stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
            cleverly win was a joke bellew won that fight and stevenson did destroy bellew like but he moved up and excelled at every turn he would get his revenge on stevenson at cruiser one solid punch dont define a fighter lewis tyson wlad holyfeild all got knocked out by alot less than stevenson
            No I agree with you. However, when you say excelled at every turn. He won all his fights in devastating fashion but who has he really faced since Stevenson. Bj Flores was a good name but he was spent. Now if you were talking about victories against the likes of Uysk or Gassiev then I would sit up and take notice. Bellew fights better than he looks and that’s it. He is humble and a family man which is very alluring and other times he is annoying .

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              I would watch him fight traver lol.

Comment

Haye will have his last fight against somebody he can beat and look good against and then should just fade away, don't announce the retirement - we'll figure it out ourselves

Comment

I like Bellew because he shows a great deal of respect to most. He did back off from Wilder but, Wilder is Joshua work.

Comment

rematch tony thompson

Comment

Working...
                    X