Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Questions The Courage of Pulev, Pressures Him To Sign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte Questions The Courage of Pulev, Pressures Him To Sign

British heavyweight Dillian Whyte is now applying pressure on Kubrat Pulev to reach an agreement for a proposed IBF final eliminator. The purse bid is scheduled to take place on Thursday, with Whyte set to return on July 28 at the O2 Arena in London. The winner would become the mandatory challenger to IBF, WBA, WBO, IBO world champion Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"I think he was hoping that, I said I was going to go for (Luis) Ortiz, and then he could fight (Alexander) Dimitrenko, which was the next one down."- Dillan Whyte

I was kind of hoping for the same thing!!!

Comment

I thought Pulev was waiting for the purse bid because he'd get a 75/25 split under IBF rules, as opposed to doing a deal in advance of that for a lesser percentage?

Comment

translation ' please do not let me fight Ortiz'

Comment

"Please, Pulev. Hurry up and sign. Don't make them force me to fight Luis Ortiz."

Comment

War Body Snatcher, war!

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
              I thought Pulev was waiting for the purse bid because he'd get a 75/25 split under IBF rules, as opposed to doing a deal in advance of that for a lesser percentage?
              Doubt they want to sell a ton of the tickets at the 02 and give 75% to Pulev, who really isnt going to be bringing in much money.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                "Please, Pulev. Hurry up and sign. Don't make them force me to fight Luis Ortiz."
                Hahahahahahahaha lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Doubt they want to sell a ton of the tickets at the 02 and give 75% to Pulev, who really isnt going to be bringing in much money.
                  Yeah, I presume they'd hoped to come to an agreement for a more realistic share.

I wonder how much revenue a full Bulgarian arena or stadium generates? Somehow I doubt it's quite as much...

Comment

How on earth is he talking and he won’t fight Ortiz to get a shot at Wilder lmao.

Comment

Working...
                    X