Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crolla: I'd Love To Try My Luck Against Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crolla: I'd Love To Try My Luck Against Lomachenko!

Former WBA lightweight champion Anthony Crolla (33-6-3, 13 KOs) was a very interested observer this past Saturday night, as he watched Vasiliy Lomachenko (11-1, 9 KOs) secure a tenth round stoppage of Jorge Linares to capture the WBA world title at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he just beat your daddy linares,slow down son

Comment

If you consider your chances "luck" against a world elite opponent, then you already lost.

Comment

Looooooooool

Comment

You mean "see if he doesn't make me quit"? Now guys just want a ''go'' at Loma to see if they can survive.

Comment

Yeah would be nice to see here.

Would have to be against Campbell. Or maybe Josh Taylor at 140.

Comment

Yeah would be nice to see here.

Would have to be against Campbell. Or maybe Josh Taylor at 140.

Comment

A very respectful call out. He is under no illusions he deserves the shot and realistic in suggesting no one in the States will be interested.At this stage of his career perhaps he wants to one day tell his Grandchildren he was in the ring with Loma . Similar to Henry cooper and Ali. It’s an insult really even suggesting it but the Brits will lap up this fight . Most of us who will be drunk on the night will have Crolla knocking out Lomachenko in 2 rounds. That’s why there is practically a bookies on every other road in the U.K,especially in London

Comment

I was thinking that after the unifications toward the end of summer, that Mikey and Loma might have to make mandos. Crolla could fulfill that assignment for dec or nov and then they have the ultimate match-up in April or May 2019.

Comment

'Million Dollar' wants a million dollars.

Comment

Working...
                    X