Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: If Jack is Aggressive - This Could End Quick!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: If Jack is Aggressive - This Could End Quick!

Adonis "Superman" Stevenson is set to make his ninth, and perhaps most difficult, world title defense when he faces two-division world champion Badou Jack Saturday, May 19 live on SHOWTIME from Air Canada Centre in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. As fight week events in Toronto near, Stevenson shared some thoughts on his training camp and Saturday's showdown
    [Click Here To Read More]

Adonis with the KO.

Comment

Dont do it JACK! you can still have a good career after this ; its not worth it!

Comment

Jack gonna get brutally Knocked out! It's gonna be nasty!

Comment

Stevenson is a B list guy who has avoided each top cat at 175.
          His mediocrity will shine this weekend against a guy with just as questionable a chin but youthful virtues and decent skill set.

Comment

this is a pretty good match up. I'd favour stevenson

Comment

Free the belt Jack! Unlike Duckenson you wont duck every legit name for YEARS!

Comment

I thought that was Floyd Sr. at first.

Comment

My worry for Jack is that he has a tendency to start a little slow. Stevenson p4p hits perhaps as hard as anyone under Heavyweight. His inactivity could buy Jack some time to get warmed up and once he gets into his grove he's usually pretty dominant.

It's a great match-up on paper. I like Jack's chances a lot. I think he scores the late rounds stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    My worry for Jack is that he has a tendency to start a little slow. Stevenson p4p hits perhaps as hard as anyone under Heavyweight. His inactivity could buy Jack some time to get warmed up and once he gets into his grove he's usually pretty dominant.

It's a great match-up on paper. I like Jack's chances a lot. I think he scores the late rounds stoppage.
                    Exactly what I'm thinking, if he starts slow and than Superman catch him, it's gonna be a quick night!!

Comment

Working...
                    X