Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua-Wilder Talks Ongoing, I Think it Will Be Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua-Wilder Talks Ongoing, I Think it Will Be Next

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs), has continued his negotiations to finalize a potential unification showdown with WBC champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

hopefully things work out... we need an undisputed heavyweight champ#team aj

Comment

Most reassuring article I've yet seen in regard to this topic. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

guess that means the fight isn't happening.

move along, boys

Comment

This is happening.

Comment

That would be an amazing one to have in Vegas. On par with some of the biggest HW fights of the past.

Comment

"AJ RUNNING SCARED DOE..."
              Hearns talking Potential dates and locations... Yet everyone was sayin... 'Take the 50mil deal without questioning it... Looks like it will he happening this year. Personally feel AJ put his foot down on Hearn and told him to get it done

Comment

Let's hope the fight happen in the US

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  guess that means the fight isn't happening.

move along, boys
                  haha...pretty much

Comment

Get lost Hearn!

The fight happens when it happens, won't be holding my breath again. All this tit bits of information when we all know Povetkin is next. If Wilder Joshua is next, great but till then....whatever.

Comment

Working...
                    X