Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Linares - Putting in Work in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Linares - Putting in Work in New York City

Lomachenko, Linares Workout Photos Gallery - Vasiliy Lomachenko and Jorge Linares took their talents to the streets of Manhattan on Wednesday, as they participated in an open workout on the corner of 33rd Street and 8th Avenue, just outside Madison Square Garden. (Photos by Mikey Williams).

[Click Here To Read More]

man,if loma beats linares..you can kiss the interesting matchup between Linares and Mikey garcia goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
      man,if loma beats linares..you can kiss the interesting matchup between Linares and Mikey garcia goodbye
      Kiss it goodbye. This fight might start out good but will become lopsided and possibly get stopped at the end. Loma is not losing to Linares.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        Maybe not if Arum really does plan on making Loma Vs Pac. If Loma wins I see him fighting 1 of 2 fighters in Pac or Tank depending on how desperate Floyd is to throw him to the wolves and judging by Tanks recent Twitter posts then prolly sooner rather than later. With that being said, I can see Mikey still facing Linares if what I said comes to fruition.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
          Maybe not if Arum really does plan on making Loma Vs Pac. If Loma wins I see him fighting 1 of 2 fighters in Pac or Tank depending on how desperate Floyd is to throw him to the wolves and judging by Tanks recent Twitter posts then prolly sooner rather than later. With that being said, I can see Mikey still facing Linares if what I said comes to fruition.
          Man - I’d take any combination of Loma / Tank / Linares / Mikey. I hope we get one of these after Saturday

Comment

I truly hope Linares pulls a Clenelo and roids up for this.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              I truly hope Linares pulls a Clenelo and roids up for this.
              Come on bro that was a cheap comment,, u making Golovkin fans look idiotic

Comment

Oi, Linares looks skinny-old.

Comment

Working...
                X