Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Firm: If I Return it's MMA, But Right Now I'm Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Firm: If I Return it's MMA, But Right Now I'm Retired

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather (50-0, 27 KOs) is currently on a tour of of Asia. Mayweather, 41-years-old, retired from the ring last August, after returning to secure a stoppage victory over UFC superstar Conor McGregor at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Meh not buying it. I think he's trying to get another fight with pac.

Comment

What a publicity whore, clearly trying to stay relevant... Answering interviewers questions

Comment

He getting his a S S whooped ring or octagon if he ever comes back. The has been better stay retired.

Comment

This will get more views than than G's stub hub fight attendance
            7.7k 7 thousand, 700

Comment

The only way Floyd gets in the Octagon and fights if it's against Paulie Malinaggi , and that's only if Paulie could wear that superhero outfit that he wore at that one weigh in.

Comment

Floyd heard UFC doing that $4.99 app PPV sh^t & re-thinking this PPV thing lol.

Comment

Who cares, this guy craves the spotlight. Might be his undoing if he gets into a octagon

Comment

One of the greats, but seems tough for him not hearing his name in the current chatter. Save that money and stay retired.

Comment

Working...
                    X