Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Martin vs. Breidis Prescott on Golovkin-Martirosyan Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Martin vs. Breidis Prescott on Golovkin-Martirosyan Card

The non-televised all-action undercard will feature undefeated consensus Top-10 world rated contender RYAN "Blue Chip" MARTIN. Martin (21-0, 12 KOs), from Chattanooga and fighting out of Cleveland, returns to Southern California for the second time this year, taking on battle-tested BREIDIS PRESCOTT (31-12, 22 KOs), a native of Colombia who fights out of Miami, Fla., in a 10-round super lightweight bout. The undercard will also feature five-time New York Golden Gloves champion and 2017 United States Amateur champion BRIAN CEBALLO (1-0, 1 KO), from Brooklyn, making his triumphant return to Southern California where he made his professional debut last month. He will be in a four-round welterweight bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Got my tix and looking forward to it but not happy with the prices. Not expecting a sellout cuz of how it was priced. In hindsight I should’ve waited. Still gonna be another fun night at the war grounds.

Comment

HBO is dead, long live Showtime

Comment

Oh this just made it that more intriguing... Not!!!

Comment

Tom loffler bumped his fuccing head putting this biitch fight as the Co-feature.... WTF is wrong with him??
          Nobody gives a flying fucc about women boxing here in the states. Them hoes belong at home cooking, cleaning and washing!
          You don't believe me then ask BJS...

Comment

I would seriously rather watch two amateurs then see women boxing

Comment

The village idiots weigh in from Walmart with their always enlightened point of view..thanks guys
              Last edited by factsarenice; 04-26-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

AAHHHHH!!! *****!!Now I am almost willing to pay for this card!

Comment

Man, I'd forgotten all about Prescott. He's lost 4 of his last 5 according to boxrec.

Comment

Horrible card from top to bottom!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X