Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Crushes Jesus Cuellar in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Crushes Jesus Cuellar in Three For WBA Title

Barclays Center Brooklyn, New York - For the vacant WBA super featherweight world title, Gervonta Davis (20-0, 19 KOs) crushed former champion Jesus Cuellar (28-3, 21 KOs) in three rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good performance from Tank

Comment

Tank had on the trunks Floyd wore against Baldomir. Them n.iggaz gay. I refuse to wear another man’s dirty ass draws.

Comment

Great performance by Tank

Comment

I been telling you MF'ers, Tank was going to look great tonight. Tank is a BEAST!!!

Comment

America has a special talent here. The speed, footwork, variety and power of his punches are all excellent. I've read a lot of rubbish on here about him but he's the real deal.

Comment

Tank is a smart brawler. He's very patient for his age and experience. Goes to the body. Varies up his punches.

I still think he would lose to Loma though.

Comment

Tank can fight and I think all the stuff outside of thenring is only giving him more publicity, which is great for him. If he remains focused he could become one of the biggest names in the sport.

Comment

Great fight. I think Davis belongs in top 10 P4P already.

Comment

The coward didnt mention Lomachenko

Comment

Working...
                    X