Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: I Expect a Big Performance Against Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: I Expect a Big Performance Against Nonito Donaire

Belfast's Carl Frampton (24-1, 14 KOs) knows that he cannot afford to slip up when he meets former four-weight world titlist Nonito Donaire (38-4, 24 early) for the interim WBO World featherweight title at the SEE Arena in Belfast on Saturday night in a fight that will set the winner up for either a crack at full holder Oscar Valdez, who is recovering from a broken jaw, or one of the division's other titlists.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This looks like a stinker. A cagey and shot Donaire against a Frampton that'll be too eager to shine in front of his home crowd. I know he'll be desperate to prove a bitter point to Barry that leaving Cyclone was the right move. I hope my hunch is wrong but this could be a whiffy one.

Comment

winning 120-108 wouldnt be a 'big performance' youre fighting someone who cant pull the trigger anymore. just cause hes got a name doesnt mean its a good win.

Comment

Working...
      X