Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence on Loma: I don't see anything special, they hype him up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gtfo with all that Loma is leagues above Spence bullsht. You foos dont know sht about boxing Europhag mother****ers, warm up wearing bums.

Let me know when Loma beats Salido lol. Itís like spence losing to that can Soto Karass.

Comment

To imply racism as to why people call him special was poor but he did say he's great. Not special? He's entitled to his opinion and sometimes fighters are wrong especially if there's a touch of jealousy in their views.

Lomachenko is on a different level to Spence though.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Gtfo with all that Loma is leagues above Spence bullsht. You foos dont know sht about boxing Europhag mother****ers, warm up wearing bums.

Let me know when Loma beats Salido lol. Itís like spence losing to that can Soto Karass.
        In his 2nd or even 10th fight he could and perhaps would have and Karass is not near Salido's level. I'd say it's like if he lost to Peterson after 2 or 3 fights personally. Spence took over 20 fights and years to step up. Loma did it after 1 fight and a few months.

Comment

Typical Click bait title aimed at creating friction for no reason. Spence said he does not see anything 'too' special. That means he admits he is special but not as hyped up as he is being made out to me. On to the next!

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            Nah, I can't see it.

Spence is a weight bully at Welterweight, he is a massive at 147. He will be a 154 lbs fighter in few years.

Loma's max is 140lbs, I doubt he will ever move up to 147.
            How exactly is he a weight bully? He holds the IBF title, they don't allow you to weight in more than 10 pounds the day of the fight. If anything that's detrimental to him since he is this so called "weight bully"

Comment

Loma would stop Spence easily if they were similar in size. I like Spence, and he is justified in talking **** to Thurman. He has no business criticizing Loma though.

Comment

If Errol wasn't white, he wouldn't be as hyped as he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Check your sig!!!
                  Yeah and unlike Spence, Hurd isn't proclaiming he is the truth and that his skills wins his matches, he knows his size and physicality wins his matches and acknowledges his deficiency in skills.

Comment

Keith Thurman has said Lomachenko is his current favourite fighter and he's got him #1, strange coincidence

Comment

Roy Jones and Bernard Hopkins said Lomachenko is that special. I think those guys were good too.

Comment

Working...
                      X