Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Martin: This Has To Be My Year, This Year Has To Be Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Martin: This Has To Be My Year, This Year Has To Be Big

Ryan Martin admits that he was a little stir crazy as a seemingly endless four-month training camp in Big Bear, California finally came to a close. "It's been quite a journey," he laughs. "It's very beautiful up there. But it's very hard work." Martin finally made his way down the mountain, making weight for his Tuesday main event against Luis Eduardo Florez at The Avalon in Hollywood, and now he can finally get back to the fun part of this whole thing. He's happy for that end of things, but as the kids say these days, he's trusting the process, and the process to get to Tuesday night was four months with coach Abel Sanchez and his gang of killers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

After that scare from midget Francisco Rojo I see why Ryan decided to get as much training with the elites in bigbear that he can get.

Considering Robert Easter jr. beat Martin in the amateurs, and Mikey just vacated and Linares-Loma is happening in a few months, 'Blue chip' might want to stick around lightweight for whoever holds the WBO -- I don't think Beltran will last as champion to be honest.

Comment

He'd better make this next fight count, because he got a gift in his last one.

Comment

I like Blue Chip, always in great shape and entertaining style to go with that smile

Working with Abel should definitely help his career and should be a big year for him

Comment

Working...
        X