Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin, Regardless of What Happens, Aims To Fight on May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin, Regardless of What Happens, Aims To Fight on May 5

This past Friday, the Nevada State Athletic Commission temporarily suspended Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez due to his positive tests for the banned substance clenbuterol. The positive tests were taken on February 17 and February 20. Canelo is still currently scheduled to take part in a rematch against IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin on May 5th, and the fight is scheduled to take place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m sure Golovkin’s team are putting out feelers for a back up opponent and I’m sure there’s fighters preparing just in case. It’s all up in the air but one things for sure Golovkin will be fighting come May 5.

Comment

So the question is will it be Cinco de Gennady?

Comment

If this is true, atleast we know it wont be PPV. Because 97k is not very good #'s. A ggg boxing match, ruins Cinco de Mayo boxing because he doesnt have enough fans, lol. So embarrassing

Comment

is there really anything wrong with BJS hand

Comment

Im sure that a local Hispanic bar/restaurant will have some activities that night, since there will be no boxing competition on.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
              is there really anything wrong with BJS hand
              Doubt it. I imagine promoters are up on stuff before they hit the headlines. I imagine Warren knew something was up and pulled Saunders. I wondered if that whole card was just made so Golovkin could step in if negotiations broke down, Saunders and Flanagan would normally be Copper Box fights.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                Im sure that a local Hispanic bar/restaurant will have some activities that night, since there will be no boxing competition on.
                Bellew/Haye 2 buddy. Have some comedy for Cinco de Mayo

Comment

Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
                  I’m sure Golovkin’s team are putting out feelers for a back up opponent and I’m sure there’s fighters preparing just in case. It’s all up in the air but one things for sure Golovkin will be fighting come May 5.
                  Like "any cab drivers or janitors looking to make some extra money, Cinco De Mayo, APPLY HERE" LOL

Comment

Hey, a rematch grudge match will happen on May 5th regardless, so don't fret mi hermanos mexicanos.

If worse comes to worse you guys still have Bellew vs. Haye 2 to look forward to. Lol
                    Last edited by True That; 03-26-2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X