Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam: When I Beat Ali For WBO Belt - Khan, Brook Will Want Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam: When I Beat Ali For WBO Belt - Khan, Brook Will Want Me

Liam Smith believes beating Sadam Ali will put him "back at the top of the tree", ahead of Amir Khan and Kell Brook. On May 12th, Smith travels to Verona, New York, to face the WBO World Super-Welterweight Champion, who makes the first defence of the belt he won against Miguel Cotto in December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No glass jaw said he will never fight outside is weight welterweight again.....lol. and Kell would knock you to bits.

Comment

Who says 'Khan is top' ? (apart from Khan and his mom, and not sure his mom even says it)

Comment

If Smith can beat Ali I wouldn't mind seeing him against Khan/Brook. But then the whole Hearn Vs Warren thing comes into play again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          If Smith can beat Ali I wouldn't mind seeing him against Khan/Brook. But then the whole Hearn Vs Warren thing comes into play again.
          Ohhhhhhh yea. I forgot about that beef across the pond. It's more so Hearn right?

Comment

If Liam defeats Ali, Brook vs Liam fight will be massive.

I favour Brook in that tussle.

Comment

Ali vs Brook is what I wanna see so I hope Beefy loses

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                If Liam defeats Ali, Brook vs Liam fight will be massive.

I favour Brook in that tussle.
                Massive? Does Liam have a following there?

Comment

Why do fighters keep bringing up Amir Khan.. He's not been active I get the injury but even before then he waited forever trying to get the Mayweather fight and we all know how that played out Hekk Connor McGregor got the fight and he never boxed lol hahaha. Brook is a more realistic option and more active fighter should he beat Ali.

Comment

Dont understand it myself

Comment

Working...
                    X