No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Will Fight in Malaysia in May or June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Damn!!! I heard he was broke but not that broke??? Makes sense now.
    He not broke lol you know how rich people hide there money. He owes though

Comment

Manny be expecting to continue receiving 20 mil paydays when Arum pretty much knows that's not possible. Manny isn't bringing in any revenue that justifies him asking for that much thats why he's trying to find locations where they will pay him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
        When he was at his peak a loma fight would've been a great great fight, now that his older, his priority seems to be being a senator he has no chance. He is doing what all fighters do, he calls, thurman, mikey garcia, danny garcia, crawford or joe taxi driver smith, and ends up fighting taxi driver. I think he should retire or have a last hurrah, train like a beast and call the best and fight him, if he wins, his popularity will be at his highest and he will get the Philippines presidency.
        I agree. He should train like a beast, try to get back into his old fighting form, and take on a dangerous opponent and he would probably win. But he probably doesn't need to do that to be president so he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          Manny be expecting to continue receiving 20 mil paydays when Arum pretty much knows that's not possible. Manny isn't bringing in any revenue that justifies him asking for that much thats why he's trying to find locations where they will pay him.
          If he actually put effort into his training camps he could still be competitive with the top guys in his division and then demand the big paydays. I think he's at a point where he realizes he only needs to do as little as possible to still get paid decent. He's been on cruise control for a while. Short of some catastrophic tragedy shaking up his life and lighting a fire under his ass, I don't think we'll ever see the same dynamic Manny again. He's rich enough, popular enough, so these last few fights of his are just to keep him enough in the spotlight to help his political career.

Comment

From pride to fraud.

Comment

There should be no reason to care what Manny does at this point in his career. He's pretty much done as an elite fighter and would get himself badly hurt at the top level. He should just go away.

Comment

Fight who?

Comment

Pay your taxes, Manny.

And stop being Bob Arum's bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    No interest in WHERE he fights, only WHO he fights. Announce that first!
                    Yeah I agree I don’t care where it’s at, but I’m glad it’s not gonna be against Alvarado.

Hopefully it’s a better opponent whether it’s in Malaysia, in the U.S., or on the moon

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      If it isn't Crawford, does it really matter?
                      Why would it be Crawford? If you followed the sport he is fighting horn.

Desperate much?

Comment

Working...
                      X