Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Reaches Deal With Tecate Ahead of Canelo Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Reaches Deal With Tecate Ahead of Canelo Rematch

NEW YORK -- Today, Tecate, the official beer of boxing, announces its sponsorship of GGG Promotions' global sensation, reigning unified WBC, WBA (Super), IBF, and IBO world middleweight champion, Gennady "GGG" Golovkin, in advance of the most anticipated rematch of 2018 between Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin on May 5, 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Take that, Mexicans!

Comment

I can see the Tecate commercial now! Stallone tells Golovkin, “Yo GGG, even Drago attempted body shots! Go bolder!”

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Take that, Mexicans!
        Tecate did that to be visible when GGG fights the most popular active Mexican fighter. It's probably aimed at the Mexicans especially if Tecate thinks a trilogy will be possible.

Comment

Canelo is going to win this fight!!! With better footwork, counter punching, and sheer will!! Canelo 7-5

Comment

I think GGG stops Nelo this time around to further impress Tecate and The Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
              I think GGG stops Nelo this time around to further impress Tecate and The Mexicans.
              Yea that would be great if only golovkin can land clean punches on canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
                I can see the Tecate commercial now! Stallone tells Golovkin, “Yo GGG, even Drago attempted body shots! Go bolder!”
                morrie...i heard they do danish at abel sanchez's house

i hope you have a new whig for lil g after canelo splits it in may

Comment

Does he get to bang the Tecate girls? I would love to ruin them.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
                    lmfao nah bro only pitty pat jabs for ggg

Comment

Working...
                    X