No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Makes Statement on their Commitment to Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime Makes Statement on their Commitment to Boxing

With their recent roll-out of fights in the upcoming months, Showtime has once again re-affirmed their commitment to the sport. And in the States, there may be no network that has put more more into their boxing franchise in recent years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a joke they either dont have opponents yet or they don't have a venue
    I can't get behind any pbc fighter other than Spence.I

Comment

I can't believe Canelo is younger than Erroll Spence that's crazy.Canelo has 52 pro fights,Erroll has 23 pro fights.Golden boy promotions needs to promote Erroll Spence and Keith Thurman cuz there getting older and just fighting bums and cherry picken

Comment

Did Espinoza lift up his shirt & show a stomach tat of "SHOWTIME BOXING" with a Claressa Sheilds face tat on his hip & a "Man" tat & a "Down" tat on each fist?

Comment

The Best in the Business!!!! By far!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
            The Best in the Business!!!! By far!!!!
            shame that won't get them more subscribers lol

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              shame that won't get them more subscribers lol
              Obviously getting them paid doe

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman2000 View Post
                What a joke they either dont have opponents yet or they don't have a venue
                I can't get behind any pbc fighter other than Spence.I
                They announced a bunch of good matchups; Wilder-Ortiz, Jack-Stevenson, Lara-Hurd, LSC-Mares II, and Broner-Figueroa.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Did Espinoza lift up his shirt & show a stomach tat of "SHOWTIME BOXING" with a Claressa Sheilds face tat on his hip & a "Man" tat & a "Down" tat on each fist?
                  Lmaooooooooooo

Comment

"Boxing is often very self-critical, where were almost cannibalistic about our expectations. So once in awhile I think we need to sit back and say, 'look, yes we're harsh and we expect a lot of the sport but at the same time we've got a lot to be proud off and it's in a healthy place.'"

This encapsulates how I feel coming off of the great year, that was 2017. Hope this year is even better.

Comment

Working...
                    X