Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence on Keith Thurman: I'm Gonna Smoke Him Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence on Keith Thurman: I'm Gonna Smoke Him Easy!

Soon after battering Lamont Peterson in Brooklyn, Errol Spence once again had a message for fellow welterweight champion Keith Thurman. Spence made the first defence of his IBF world title on Saturday night with an eighth-round TKO. With 'The Truth' dominating proceedings, Peterson's trainer Barry Hunter decided he had seen enough and pulled his man out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It is kind of weird hearing a top fighter talking about beating another top fight and wanting to fight them when in there prime.

This is not a pop at Mayweather as I always thought that he was not a natural welterweight and show how unbelieve he was.

I think Spence will be the last man standing at 147.....

Comment

a lot people underestimating Keith thurman,but Thurman ain't gonna brawl like peterson tried to but got overwhelmed,thurman will turn it into a boxing match and we know he's got the better boxing skills except Spence can really do something extraordinary to turn it into a brawl that favors him

Comment

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
        It is kind of weird hearing a top fighter talking about beating another top fight and wanting to fight them when in there prime.

This is not a pop at Mayweather as I always thought that he was not a natural welterweight and show how unbelieve he was.

I think Spence will be the last man standing at 147.....
        It's throwback, but Loma is doing the same imo. He called Rigo "small" and "old". They also just recently made it clear that Pacquiao isn't a good fight for him. I like what their camp is doing, just as much as I like what I'm seeing from Spence.

Comment

I don’t think it’ll be easy that being said I got Spence winning this.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            a lot people underestimating Keith thurman,but Thurman ain't gonna brawl like peterson tried to but got overwhelmed,thurman will turn it into a boxing match and we know he's got the better boxing skills except Spence can really do something extraordinary to turn it into a brawl that favors him
            I think Thurman fades pretty heavy in the late rounds, especially when he tries to box and use movement. It was apparent vs guerrero, porter and garcia. Problem was, guerrero wasn't good enough, porter didn't have the technique to cut off the ring well enough and garcia wasn't active enough. I could see Spence grinding him down late like he did to brook.

Comment

spence jr and his overconfidence may be his downfall. nobody beats thurman easily and with how easily spence is to hit its going to be a long and painful night for him even if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                I think Thurman fades pretty heavy in the late rounds, especially when he tries to box and use movement. It was apparent vs guerrero, porter and garcia. Problem was, guerrero wasn't good enough, porter didn't have the technique to cut off the ring well enough and garcia wasn't active enough. I could see Spence grinding him down late like he did to brook.
                Broke it down perfectly

Comment

Spence is the kind of champion boxing needs. And I’m liking the trash talk. He backs it up. And he might as well keep it up. Make it obvious Keith is avoiding the fight. Embarrass him.

Comment

they are fighting sometime this year guaranteed

Comment

Working...
                    X