Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring Signs With Top Rank, Will Fight on Crawford-Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring Signs With Top Rank, Will Fight on Crawford-Horn

Marketing manager JC Casarez has advised BoxingScene.com that lightweight contender Jamel Herring (16-2) has revamped his team. In addition to bringing on Casarez, the 2012 US Olympian has signed a promotional agreement with Top Rank Inc. and will now be trained by Brian "Bomac" McIntyre - who is best known for his work with unbeaten two-division champion Terence "Bud" Crawford.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sh.it maybe there's some truth to the Rumours of a mass exodus of Haymon fighters

Comment

Haymon fighters running for cover. Jacobs, Khan, Herring. I expect others to bail.

Comment

Herring was never that good you guys are delusional

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
          Herring was never that good you guys are delusional
          Sheesh bare with me I had a few minor setbacks lol Top Rank is at least giving me the chance ��*♂️

Comment

Jacobs, Khan, and Frampton are all still with Al Haymon so stop with the everyone is bailing on Haymon nonsense!! He is an advisor and not a promoter.

Comment

Actually I think this is a good move, Herrings career had become stagnant and it was clear that he needed a change. Even though age 32 he still has potential as a 5'11'' lightweight with great reach and good fundamentals. Maybe a move to junior welterweight is in the cards?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                Sh.it maybe there's some truth to the Rumours of a mass exodus of Haymon fighters
                There not rumors there facts at this point.

Sh^ts been on something else since Jacobs signed with Hearn.

I won't be surprised when the Charlo's, Wilder & Spence & other big names float to non-PBC promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Haymon fighters running for cover. Jacobs, Khan, Herring. I expect others to bail.
                  As far as I know none have left Haymon. Did Khan leave him? I know the others haven't.

This isn't about Haymon, its about PBC. These are still Haymon guys, but them signing with a non-PBC promoter is saying things about PBC's long term viability I'd argue.

Comment

Originally posted by IBOX4LIFE View Post
                    Jacobs, Khan, and Frampton are all still with Al Haymon so stop with the everyone is bailing on Haymon nonsense!! He is an advisor and not a promoter.
                    Actually Jacobs contract just ran out with Al. Haymon has no say on framptons career anymore either.

Al didn’t want any of his guys to sign with promoters. It limits his control. Why do you think he overpaid Spence to not sign with GBP and fight Cotto?

Warren has Selby doing his own thing and Khan has a 3 fight plan that Hearn made for him that doesn’t include the PBC.

You don’t see what’s happening?

Comment

Working...
                    X