Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Keith Thurman Hasn't Been 'One Time' For a Long Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: Keith Thurman Hasn't Been 'One Time' For a Long Time

On Tuesday, IBF welterweight king Errol Spence (22-0) held a media workout for his January 20th showdown against former champion Lamont Peterson (35-3-1). Their fight will headline a Showtime Championship Boxing card with Robert Easter defending his IBF lightweight title against Javier Fortuna in the co-feature bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keith Thurman knows that Spence is bigger and better. Spence will have to look vulnerable in a fight before he takes it. I don't see Homeless PEDerson exposing anything.

Comment

If Spence and Thurman don't fight in 2018, I will be pissed off. I don't care what either says if they aren't going to fight until 2019.

Comment

Keep it up, Spence. I know it's not in your nature to talk trash but 'One Time A Year' needs to hear this. Maybe he'll stop holding the Welterweight division hostage with his ridiculous PBC schedule.

Comment

well, it's not easy to one time elite fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            If Spence and Thurman don't fight in 2018, I will be pissed off. I don't care what either says if they aren't going to fight until 2019.
            Bruh, that sounds like you feel they're equally responsible if the fight doesn't happen until 2019.

Comment

Thurman has fought the better opposition but I think Spence will win a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
                well, it's not easy to one time elite fighters...
                Robert Guerrero is elite

Comment

spence has been throwing a lot of shade at thurman lately... i expect this fight to happen.

Comment

"I keep the tunnel vision because I know Lamont Peterson is a dangerous fighter and if I don't beat Lamont Peterson then I can't get those fights. It is one step at a time - if I beat Lamont Peterson then the other fights can happen so my total focus is on Lamont Peterson until that fight is over with," Peterson stated.

They should proof read these articles!

Anyway, I think if Keith Thurman were to lose his belts he would be calling out Errol Spence for a fight at every opportunity. But since he has the belts he is going to push this fight back as far as possible.

Comment

Working...
                    X