Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields Putting in Work For Showtime Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields Putting in Work For Showtime Defense

Claressa Shields Training Photos Gallery - Flint, Mich. - Unified Women's Super Middleweight World Champion Claressa Shields spoke to media at a workout session in her hometown of Flint, Mich., before she departed to Verona, N.Y. to defend her 168-pound titles against undefeated IBF mandatory challenger Tori Nelson tomorrow night, Friday, Jan. 12 live on SHOWTIME.
    [Click Here To Read More]

its ok to be frustrated that you put in the work equally as the boys but you don't get the recognition they get

Comment

You know, as I looked at these pictures, I couldn't help but think "...yo, I'd do some plumbing and lay the pipe."

That said, I'm rooting for her. Not just for her upcoming fight, but her career as a whole. Hope she can get as much love in the US and Katie Taylor does in the UK.

Comment

"Unc" would be proud

Comment

they forgot to add her beast mode picture

Comment

I seen all her fights and shes okay I wouldnt say anything great and something about here I dont like. I root for her and all that but if im being honest it the way she speaks carries herself or soemthing I dont really like, shes always talking like someone owes her something etc.

Comment

Working...
            X