Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fortuna: Easter Won't Last Five if He Fights Me Like Shafikov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fortuna: Easter Won't Last Five if He Fights Me Like Shafikov

Javier Fortuna isn't particularly impressed with how Robert Easter Jr. performed in his last fight. Easter defeated Denis Shafikov by unanimous decision in their 12-rounder June 30 in Toledo, Ohio, Easter's hometown. The IBF lightweight champion beat his mandatory challenger by big margins on two of the three scorecards (120-108, 120-108, 116-112), but Fortuna is certain the Easter-Shafikov fight was closer than that.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Those scorecards were a ****ing joke, a clear hometown Fix

Comment

easter got this one in the bag already...as long as there's no slip ups ranging from being focused, 100% prepared and having the right game plan

Comment

Do anyone care about this fight? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          easter got this one in the bag already...as long as there's no slip ups ranging from being focused, 100% prepared and having the right game plan
          Then what you are saying is he doesnt have it in the bag. With those disclaimers, nothing is ever in the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Then what you are saying is he doesnt have it in the bag. With those disclaimers, nothing is ever in the bag.
            he is a world champ I believe he won't get complacent in the face of competition..if there's anything we all agree on..its- anything can happen in boxing,most sports overall

Comment

Easter by ud

Comment

Fortuna is the next thing to a cherry pick. He is a name, but that's it. Easter depends on his height and Fortuna is short for the division. Easter maximizing his advantage. It's what they do nowadays. Can't unify? Bring someone up in weight.
                Last edited by Corelone; 01-09-2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  Fortuna is the next thing to a cherry pick. He is a name, but that's it. Easter depends on his height and Fortuna is short for the division. Easter maximizing his advantage. It's what they do nowadays. Can't unify? Bring someone up in weight, like Loma.
                  "nowadays"?? That's so ignorant. What was Tommy Hearns doing back in the day? Some guys are just built like that. I'm built like that. GTFO w/ vilifying guys because they are in shape and happen to be genetic ectomorphs.

Comment

Don't sleep on this one Fortuna is a live dog.Fortuna is athletic and pretty fast and a good puncher.Throw in the fact he is a southpaw and its a good fight.Easter SHOULD win but he better come 100% because this is NOT an easy fight.Unorthodox with some speed and power I think it will tell us a little more about Easter's boxing IQ.

Comment

Working...
                    X