Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua Can't Box, He's a Brawler, I Know The Truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denium
    replied
    Originally posted by oscar9992
    AJ is an olympic champion... How the hell he is just a brawler?

He is better boxer than 99% of current HW's.
    Do you even watch boxing? Joshua is very basic, comes forwards in straight lines, no head movement, fights in the pocket. Fury plays him with him, mark my words.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Leave a comment:

• Jkp
    replied
    Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

He clearly lost those olympic fights. The judges were paid off.

So hardly the best example to use, for the paper champ.

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied
    Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
    I still feel that AJ's inside work and his counterpunching ability are being overlooked. That could be a bad combination for Tyson Fury. He would have to box from a distance from Round 1 to Round 12
    Things often come into play in a match, some of these things turn out to be hidden treasures. I am thinking for example, of things like when De La Hoya, who would have never been crazy enough to go toe to toe with Nando, suddenly found he had the speed to beat Vargas to the punch...Or anytime a fighter by virtue of having the skills to do something can bring it into play.

We often do not know what these skills will be, but if AJ can counter punch and get inside against Fury its only to his advantage. Fury can beat one many ways but prefers to do it from a distance because if he is on his back foot he has plenty of time to react to what his opponent is doing. Keep that in mind: Fury would not want to fight against AJ from any distance where he cannot gauge the punches coming his way and make adjustments.

But can AJ impose himself on Fury? Time will tell.

Leave a comment:

• oscar9992
    replied

Leave a comment:

• P4Pdunny
    replied
    this guy is obsessed with AJ, mad annoying

Leave a comment:

• Dat
    replied
    Fury should get back into the heavyweight mix before he becomes completely irrelevant. Get back in the ring and walk your talk.

Leave a comment:

• creekrat77
    replied
    Fury is right

Leave a comment:

• juggernaut666
    replied
    Originally posted by RapidSon View Post
    Clinching is apart of boxing..but yea from the second round on you can clearly see Wladmir has more bounce in his step compared to the Joshua fight..see what you want though. Wlad was clearly old and knew the old him would've starched Joshua.
    I didnt say what was or wasnt part of boxing . I said Klitchko used more footwork in the Joshua fight than any one had seen before and did it every round even after the knock downs , how and why anyone would reference the Povetkin fight to showcase Klitchko footwork is way out there .

Its not what i WANT to see it is what WAS and its on video footage isnt it ? lol Well at least you didn't claim Klitchko was a "CORPSE " like the other poster . I wonder what drugs hes on?
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-17-2017, 10:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 'b'
    replied
    You guys seem to forget that Wlad has super genetics and so only gets fitter, stronger and faster as he ages. The Wlad that fought AJ was the best Wlad we have seen in years, and the Wlad that comes out of retirement in 5 years from now will be unstoppable and will achieve lineal status again. Wlad just had an off night against Tyson Fury, I've seen the real Wlad in person and he KO'd five guys in a bar in rapid succession, and yet he couldn't even knock out ONE Tyson Fury?

Pffff.

Leave a comment:

• RapidSon
    replied
    Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    You realise Wlad basically completely clinched in that fight right ...please point out the rounds or even one round where he moved more in the Povetkin fight ?

Dont bother bc then you are just rewriting history . Klitchko HAD to keep moving against Joshua ,particularly the eary rnds or he wouldn't have even lasted 5 .
    Clinching is apart of boxing..but yea from the second round on you can clearly see Wladmir has more bounce in his step compared to the Joshua fight..see what you want though. Wlad was clearly old and knew the old him would've starched Joshua.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X