Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Adviser: My Fighter Did NOT Miss Weight, Scale Was Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• millcitymauler
    replied
    Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    As long as the bigotry is against White Males - you're just fine with it...
    And heís far from the only one on this site. But you know how they roll...you know, the tolerant and inclusive ones until you donít agree with them

Leave a comment:

• slimPickings
    replied
    Time out folks with all this politics talk

"They need to have their scale calibrated."

Somebody refresh my memory...is this the same guy who lost his title on the scales?
    Is this the same guy who came in over weight against Loma?

So on there OWN scales in their hotel room , he made weight but did not make weight in PUBLIC using the OFFICIAL scales?

And they are asking for the official scale to be "calibrated"?

LOL!!!

"Orlando Salido did NOT miss weight - Mandalay Bay missed weight."

My on My.

Somebody please make sure they check his wrappings before he puts on the gloves to make sure they do not contain any foreign object!!!

Leave a comment:

• basegod
    replied
    Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    I take back all of what I said - to me it's nothing personal just some internet banter for laughs. I only just recognised you from another post in another thread I was watching, you are a good guy.
    haha lol if u r being serious! thats cool i had fun getting worked up anyways. there were some real racist out there though

Leave a comment:

• 'b'
    replied
    Originally posted by basegod View Post
    god dang u is getting sensitive as f-c&! doubt u even have a place of your own considering how dense you are.
    I take back all of what I said - to me it's nothing personal just some internet banter for laughs. I only just recognised you from another post in another thread I was watching, you are a good guy.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    man u cant let racism slide.

and f-yeah its gonna b a good fight! i hope Salido fights old and Roman can take that $h!t(I m from the El Paso/Juarez area)
    I dunno, I just choose to try and ignore ignorance. As for the fight, I'm pulling for Roman as well. Lets hope he gets the best of Siri and we both can be happy tomorrow night.

Leave a comment:

• basegod
    replied
    * So
    * You're
    * Get us into wars
    * You
    " Are

I give up, your whole post is an incoherent mess. Try harder little man, only one of us is clearly on the rag

EDIT: Thank you, victory achieved! I was waiting for you to neg me with your 0 rep power little man, you actually think these internet points mean anything? Shows how immature you are, I always manage to get little boys like you to lash out in frustration, the sign of someone who is powerless to do anything. Stay strong little man, just because you are at best 5'7 doesn't mean you can't amount to anything - you could always MOVE to where I am and clean my toilets for me.
    god dang u is getting sensitive as f-c&! doubt u even have a place of your own considering how dense you are.

Leave a comment:

• 'b'
    replied
    no u dumb $h!t i'm not an extremist. wtf?? i havent said one racist thing in this convo.

and yeah word i'm 5'7 but so what just because u might be taller doesnt mean that you're still stupid
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA okay I'm done. ****ing LOL!

Leave a comment:

• basegod
    replied
    Oh I just realised from your last post and your avatar - you are some extreme Mexican (not a race btw) nationalist. So when you say you "can't stand racism", what you really mean is that you don't mind being racist towards others but you get worked up and emotional when someone offends your feminine sensibilities.

And stop trying to act tough over the internet, I'm guessing you are 5'7 TOPS! (hit close to home did I?)
    no u dumb $h!t i'm not an extremist. wtf?? i havent said one racist thing in this convo.

and yeah word i'm 5'7 but so what just because u might be taller doesnt mean that you're not still stupid
    Last edited by basegod; 12-09-2017, 12:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 'b'
    replied
    so your not into politics because they get us it in to wars? u r the fooking idiot. sounds like u have child's brain? and with your name how can cry about reverse-racism, what r u an uncle-tom?
    * So
    * You're
    * Get us into wars
    * You
    " Are

I give up, your whole post is an incoherent mess. Try harder little man, only one of us is clearly on the rag

EDIT: Thank you, victory achieved! I was waiting for you to neg me with your 0 rep power little man, you actually think these internet points mean anything? Shows how immature you are, I always manage to get little boys like you to lash out in frustration, the sign of someone who is powerless to do anything. Stay strong little man, just because you are at best 5'7 doesn't mean you can't amount to anything - you could always MOVE to where I am and clean my toilets for me.
    Last edited by 'b'; 12-09-2017, 12:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• basegod
    replied
    Man, you are an idiot. I don't care about politics, at the end of the day they get the west involved in wars all over the world, slaughter millions of people and claim national resources of other countries and die for Israel's interests.

And let's not pretend that the left has not been campaigning on "evil privileged whitey' long before Trump came about. He was the reaction to the years of white guilt politics.

Case in point - this forum. You can say whatever you want about Russians, 'Eastern Euro vodka drinking bums', 'white hype' etc. and no-one bats an eye - but say one thing about poor Mr Oppressed Basegod and you have a riot on your hands.

Grow some thicker skin, every one gives and takes crap on this forum - if you let words send you into an emotional frenzy you are no different than a woman, or a f4g
    so your not into politics because they get us it in to wars? u r the fooking idiot. sounds like u have child's brain? and with your name how can cry about reverse-racism, what r u an uncle-tom?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X