Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: If Yafai Gives Me The Opportunity - I Won't Miss It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: If Yafai Gives Me The Opportunity - I Won't Miss It!

Four division world champion Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez is mulling the possibility of joining the upcoming card, Superfly 2, which is being targeted for February 24 in Los Angeles, California. Gonzalez (46-2, 38 KOs) was a part of last month's Superfly card in LA, and was knocked out in four rounds by WBC super flyweight world champion Srisaket Sor Rungvisai of Thailand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hell yeah, this is the one Yafai wants so doubt he'll turn it down, think they were expecting Gonzalez to take an easy one before

Comment

He lost twice in a row and got ko'd last fight. U need to get in line and earn another Title shot, Fight someone ranked number 1 or 2 why does he automatically get a shot at another champion?

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
        He lost twice in a row and got ko'd last fight. U need to get in line and earn another Title shot, Fight someone ranked number 1 or 2 why does he automatically get a shot at another champion?
        WBA put Gonzalez no2 in their rankings and Yafai is fighting his mandatory on the Joshua/Pulev card.

Comment

He won first fight and headbutts were crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            WBA put Gonzalez no2 in their rankings and Yafai is fighting his mandatory on the Joshua/Pulev card.
            Didn't know that,, crazy he just got completely slept on his back and WBA gives him a #2 ranking? Wtf

Comment

could be great chance to redeem himself or the nail in the coffin.
              yafai give us your answer !!

Comment

The scene of him getting wheeled out on that stretcher is still stuck in my head. Poor guy is gonna get himself hurt bad.

Comment

115 is cracking! all the top guys - Inoue are going to WAR!

Comment

Not much of an upside for Yafai at the current moment

Comment

Working...
                    X