Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: If Hurd Beats Trout, I'd Definitely Fight Him Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: If Hurd Beats Trout, I'd Definitely Fight Him Next!

WBC junior middleweight champion Jermell Charlo (29-0, 14 KOs) is hoping to set up a unification encounter this coming Saturday night. Charlo will be in action as part of a Showtime televised junior middleweight tripleheader, where two other world champions will defend their belts. The even takes place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This ****ing coward ass, punk mother****er Charlo! He wants to unify with Hurd but won't unify with Lara. And **** all that shet about them being friends and having the same trainer. If you wanna be great and be somebody in boxing and move up the ranks then you go and get you a new trainer for that fight and **** the friendship! You can be friends after you fight!
    But him and his twin sister wanna act like fighters are ducking them...
    Yeah right!
    When your fighting on Lara's undercard then that tells me you really haven't accomplished anything in boxing cause Lara ain't shet and he hasn't accomplished anything in boxing! They can stay chasing Canelo and keep fighting on undercards! **** both punk ass Charlos!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      And **** all that shet about them being friends and having the same trainer.
      Grow the *** up. Everything you post just makes you look like hateful, ignorant trash. You can't tell two professional fighters who train together and know each other's techniques on that level to just uproot everything they are doing and find a different trainer because some boxing geeks demand they fight their training partner.

I've been fortunate enough to be in the gym with pros and it's hard enough for them to find people who are on their level to train with, let alone ones they can trust. That's not something you just throw aside unless it becomes critical to your career. Fighting Lara is critical to no one's career.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Grow the *** up. Everything you post just makes you look like hateful, ignorant trash. You can't tell two professional fighters who train together and know each other's techniques on that level to just uproot everything they are doing and find a different trainer because some boxing geeks demand they fight their training partner.

I've been fortunate enough to be in the gym with pros and it's hard enough for them to find people who are on their level to train with, let alone ones they can trust. That's not something you just throw aside unless it becomes critical to your career. Fighting Lara is critical to no one's career.
        Shut up b itch! Too many of you punk mother****ers on here keep saying you train, and you box, and you won golden gloves, and all kinds of bullshet but yet you mother****ers are straight losers still living with your momma and daddy! Miss me with that shet punk!
        I keep it real fa ggot! You don't like what I say then don't comment on my post. That simple!
        But ****ers like you wanna swing of Charlos nutts like he's someone in boxing or like he's accomplished something.. Both them fools are Canelo's age and what have they accomplished in boxing??? Not a goddamn thing! So maybe it's time them fools start taking risks and man up and start taking real challenges. Then maybe they might earn the Canelo pay day instead of just begging for it and not doing anything to earn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

^^^^ Here, Here.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            This ****ing coward ass, punk mother****er Charlo! He wants to unify with Hurd but won't unify with Lara. And **** all that shet about them being friends and having the same trainer. If you wanna be great and be somebody in boxing and move up the ranks then you go and get you a new trainer for that fight and **** the friendship! You can be friends after you fight!
            But him and his twin sister wanna act like fighters are ducking them...
            Yeah right!
            When your fighting on Lara's undercard then that tells me you really haven't accomplished anything in boxing cause Lara ain't shet and he hasn't accomplished anything in boxing! They can stay chasing Canelo and keep fighting on undercards! **** both punk ass Charlos!
            To be fair laras bumass has a **** resume since his fight with bumnelo so its unlikely he fight charlo

Comment

Everybody is targeting Hurd!! I guess the division feels like he's a easy target!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                To be fair laras bumass has a **** resume since his fight with bumnelo so its unlikely he fight charlo
                they both have a sorry ass resume. Charlo and Lara. But they both keep calling Canelo out instead of fighting each other. What a joke!

Comment

I love all these guys that claim to be boxing fans but they jump on every chance to call world class fighters bums, "fans" that never fought a round in their lives that probably couldn't even jump rope for three rounds degrading world class athletes.. yous know who you are probably only trophy they have is an over 40 slow pitch softball participation award.. believe me there's no fighter in any division that's ranked in the top 20 that's a bum, believe me anyone who says different I dare you to go to your local gym and box a novice class amateur for three rounds and I bet you quit before you get stopped, and if really wanna get ****d try an open class amateur believe me we would love the easy work

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    Everybody is targeting Hurd!! I guess the division feels like he's a easy target!!
                    Nah Charlo said as soon as his brother vacated that he wants his brother's belt. Said it's his brother's belt and belongs to him now that his brother moved up.

Comment

Working...
                    X