Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: If Canelo Got a Draw - Then I Beat Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: If Canelo Got a Draw - Then I Beat Golovkin!

This past Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, when the final bell rang, ending the exciting and highly anticipated mega fight between Gennady Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez, there were many nervous people in the crowd and viewers on pay-per-view who were awaiting the decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jacobs won by two rounds & Nelo won by one round. lil g fans swallow.....

Comment

I had you winning that fight by one point so... These are all close fights that could have gone either way. People need to put there bias aside and keep it real.

Comment

Enough analyzing, and commentating, start fighting! Jacobs vs. Charlo or Derevyanchenko! Choose one! Make it happen! Let's go!

Comment

Had jacobs up too

Comment

Jacobs and Canelo should fight and GGG and BJ meet up

GGG needs to move away from Canelo and go to the UK and beat up BJ Saunders. Let big ears Jacobs fight Canelo but in NY not crooked Vegas and the mex influx. Canelo got whipped and in a fixed fight. Turd Mammy Byrd has no business in boxing

Comment

A draw IS a blemish now. Thank Joe Calslappy, Edwin Valero and Floyd Mayweather for that impression.

Comment

What a moron. For months he has been saying to anyone that will listen that he beat GGG. Now he says that he thinks GGG beat Canelo and in reaction to the scorecards Jacob's contradicts himself in a pretty funny manner by saying if Canelo got a draw then he beat GGG. So Jacob's is admitting that he lost to GGG contradicting what he has been claiming for months. He thinks the Canelo GGG scorecards were wrong, unfair, and due to politics. He makes no sense. If Canelo got a draw then he beat GGG. I guess he does not realize he is admitting he lost to GGG.

BTW, Canelo actually landed many punches on GGG especially a lot of body punches. Jacobs did not land any meaningful punches in the GGG fight, his defense was good, but he forgot to add in an offense that night.

Comment

I had Jacobs winning that fight too and I had Canelo 7-5. GGG was hit ALOT in both fights and clean. He also for the first time lost the battle of power shots outlanded by both Canelo and Jacobs in back to back fights. Also was outlanded in power shots by brook until the final round. He hasn't looked good in either of his last 3 fights and get's hit too much and too cleanly. But canelo did something neither Jacobs or Brook did and that's make him miss badly all night. Stop making excuses for GGG he's not what you guys hyped him to be and will lose the rematch as well more convincingly

Comment

British and Mexican tv thought you beat Golovkin, too.

But it's time to move past that and get active fighting again.

Comment

Working...
                    X