Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Not Sure Floyd KO's McGregor Due To Hand Issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Not Sure Floyd KO's McGregor Due To Hand Issue

Floyd Mayweather Jr and Conor McGregor are less than two weeks away from their pay-per-view showdown, taking place on August 26th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. McGregor, who is the biggest star in mixed martial arts, will be making his professional boxing debut, while the 40 year old Mayweather is coming back after two years of retirement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd's hands are going to break on Conor's hard skull.

Sensing weakness, the Irishman will then go for the kill.

Comment

Floyd is going to outbox him and collect the check.

Brilliant & boring, but I don't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Floyd Mayweather Jr and Conor McGregor are less than two weeks away from their pay-per-view showdown, taking place on August 26th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. McGregor, who is the biggest star in mixed martial arts, will be making his professional boxing debut, while the 40 year old Mayweather is coming back after two years of retirement.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        And here come the excuses from the mayweather camp.

No one expected Floyd to beat Connor by ko....

Actually I'll amend that statement.

Only complete morons with sub 90 IQ believed Floyd would beat Connor by ko.

The only person that will end this fight by knock out is the notorious one.

Comment

LOL, OK.

The long-time former cutman of Mayweather, Rafael Garcia, revealed that he used a special, unnamed Mexican medicine on the boxer’s hands.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            LOL, OK.

The long-time former cutman of Mayweather, Rafael Garcia, revealed that he used a special, unnamed Mexican medicine on the boxer’s hands.
            Nothing unnamed about it.

It's called anabolic steroids

Comment

lmao here it comes. His hands doe.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post

I heard that he took some of Pacquiao's HGH...AND Morales Clenbuterol.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post

Unnamed Mexican Medicine, just the way It Is worded Is hilarious. Maybe Marquez pissed on his hands, or It could be the steroids as you suggested.

Comment

Here comes the excuses.. Senoir sees a 12 round ud track meet.

“I ain’t gonna say a knockout, because my son got a hand problem,” Mayweather Sr told FOX Sports 11. “That’s a true story, he got a hand problem. He gonna make Conor McGregor look like a fool. Believe me.”

Translation: My son won't be able to Knock out a novice boxer, but he is TBE since he can run in circles to McGregor for 12 boring rounds lmao

# anything less than a KO to Conor Floyd is an embarrassment to the sport of boxing.

# You should be able to stop a novice within 6 and that's being generous to Floyd.

# represent
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 08-16-2017, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X