Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Aims For Support: I Represent Everyone in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Aims For Support: I Represent Everyone in America

Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor wrapped up the four-day promotional tour for their boxing match in Las Vegas in August with another foul-mouthed press conference, this time in front of thousands of fans at the Wembley Arena in London. The undefeated American Mayweather and the UFC lightweight champ McGregor of Ireland traded many of the same crude jibes used at previous events in Los Angeles, Toronto and New York. After a four-day war of words, the focus now switches to the fight itself.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wish Mayweather were my daddy.

Comment

All these other ******s on here like decisions but I don't. Knock somebody then maybe you represent America. Till then keep running to a decision

Comment

Except ******s lol.

Comment

I wish Mayweather was my daddy too.

Comment

I can't stand a so called American that would root against our living legend to trash like conor.

Comment

Skills pay the bills. Mayweather easiest MONEY.

Comment

Mayweather has often said that he felt unsupported by American fight fans. Since he chose the money persona, which is seen as somewhat villainous, he shouldn't be surprised that a lot of people foot against him. You can't have it all.

Comment

i thought we were supporting him ?

Comment

Damn bro hook up Turkey. Most boxers here acknowledge his greatness

Comment

Working...
                    X