Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Klitschko Rematch Getting Huge Bids From Potential Hosts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua-Klitschko Rematch Getting Huge Bids From Potential Hosts

IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has been told there are two bids on the table from Nigeria to stage his rematch against Wladimir Klitschko, according to The Sun. Joshua's promoter, Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport, has been sifting through mega-money offers to put the fight on in Nigeria's capital Abuja and a decision is expected early next week on where and if the clash goes ahead.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These rematch clauses really need to have an expiration date imo.

Like either say you are going to fight or not by 'x' date or the clause becomes void.

Massive respect for Klitschko and i know this is a tough decision, but he surely just needs to make a decision either way

Comment

If it's in Vegas I'll make it

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        These rematch clauses really need to have an expiration date imo.

Like either say you are going to fight or not by 'x' date or the clause becomes void.

Massive respect for Klitschko and i know this is a tough decision, but he surely just needs to make a decision either way
        It does, I heard AJ saying something in that regard on Youtube. He said in two weeks, they should have something concrete on the table but was not ready to disclose the cut-off date.

Comment

Probably amir khans arab pals messing about again

Comment

Rumble in jungle 2, make it happen.

Comment

It will be in Vegas. They will write any check to get the nexus big HW fight..

Comment

It'll be in Vegas or the UK.

Comment

Make it in Vagas! Who will travel to Nigeria to see the fight???

Comment

Working...
                  X