Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Klitschko Won't Return to the UK for Joshua Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Klitschko Won't Return to the UK for Joshua Rematch

Wladimir Klitschko has informed promoter Eddie Hearn that he won't return to the United Kingdom for a rematch with Anthony Joshua. If they're to fight again for the unbeaten British champion's IBF, IBO and WBA heavyweight titles, Klitschko wants it to take place outside the Joshua-friendly confines of the his homeland. England's Joshua (19-0, 19 KOs) stopped Ukraine's Klitschko (64-5, 53 KOs) in the 11th round of their epic encounter April 29 at a sold-out Wembley Stadium in London, where roughly 90,000 fans assembled to watch Joshua's impressive victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the stoppage was abit. hmmm, weird stoppage cause klit was actually blocking a few punches, he's hands didnt go limp besides his waist or anything.

not as bad as ward kovalev but still a crappy stoppage, i understand he doesnt want it in the uk. Ref could of saved him to fight another day though, he wasnt out cold.

fine line i guess. Fight in vegas with a good ref. Klit seemed ready for AJ this time. can be get aroused again?

i do think they should fight again cause of the stoppage.

Comment

Bet they don't go to Brisbane, AU either. Vlad's no dummy and after Saturday you know he doesn't want to be back in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
        the stoppage was abit. hmmm, weird stoppage cause klit was actually blocking a few punches, he's hands didnt go limp besides his waist or anything.

not as bad as ward kovalev but still a crappy stoppage, i understand he doesnt want it in the uk. Ref could of saved him to fight another day though, he wasnt out cold.

fine line i guess. Fight in vegas with a good ref. Klit seemed ready for AJ this time. can be get aroused again?

i do think they should fight again cause of the stoppage.
        WTF.. He was clearly hurt! He got dropped heavy twice, hit with a hellacious uppercut and he didn’t land a single shot on AJ for the whole of round 11.. Not one shot but you think the fight shouldn’t have been stopped??

Comment

Originally posted by Gunpowdergreg View Post
          Bet they don't go to Brisbane, AU either. Vlad's no dummy and after Saturday you know he doesn't want to be back in the UK.
          And it should make a LOT of boxers think twice. Two judges had Joshua winning. And one had a crazy 96-93 for Joshua 7 rounds to 3???

Comment

You idiots are reaching here. There was no controversy in this fight at all. The stoppage was perfect and Klitschko wasn't throwing anything back for the entire round. After getting dropped twice already. If you want a man to die in the ring before they stop it, then you are dumber than I thought hahahah. I understand AJ beat your hero or your idol, but please don't act like a bunch of little school girls on this. He lost fair and square and he should retire before he gets KOed even worse the next time. The END

Comment

get ready for Joshua vs Pulev on PPV!!! these clowns will duck wilder for 2 more years minimum....

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
                get ready for Joshua vs Pulev on PPV!!! these clowns will duck wilder for 2 more years minimum....
                I wanna see AJ/Wilder as well but this ain't ducking this is Boxing the business and organizations. Unfortunately fighters have little say in the business side. Eddie Hearn sets the fights and contracts not AJ. One day AJ will be able to set his terms as only big HW's can but not today.

Comment

Klitschko to Hearn: "I want to get my ass kicked in Las Vegas this time."

Comment

I'll go with Klitschko in Vegas on the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X