Comments Thread For: Ryan Burnett Drops, Decisions Lee Haskins To Win IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nycsmooth
    replied
    Does not sayin for the IBF, assigning a 1/2 blind judge that says not even do well in Connecticut... 80 years old too old 2b judging... Give It Up fool..

Leave a comment:

• hinode
    replied
    Clark Sammartino, the judge who scored for Haskin 118-108, is about 80 years old. He didn't know which fighter was which. We really need to have some sort of regulation about judge's age.

Leave a comment:

• PrBoxing88
    replied
    Ryan my boy Emmanuel Rodriguez is coming for ur title... sorry ur reign will be short lol...

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    A lot for headbuts in the main card as both fighters seemed fine billygoating a bit. Hyland looked rather impressive and Mike Perez looked absolutely shredded in his return, too bad his opponent decided to find a soft spot on the canvas to lay for a bit.

Leave a comment:

• giacomino
    replied
    Haskins was never more than a paper belt holder at 118 like Hall, but Burnett has improved.

Leave a comment:

• mlac
    replied
    Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
    You was right about Burnett. He didn't go over 1/3 at any point I was looking for some InPlay action.
    yeah, to be fair i got a bit lucky he didnt get stopped. Burnett could of taken him out if he really wanted to.

still, evens was a crazy price...wish i put more than i had on it

Leave a comment:

• REMOVE SHARK 55
    replied
    Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Agreed, to be fair tho, the skysports group of pundits as a whole are terribile...hopefully he gets a full time gig, don't want to see him knocked out again for one final payday
    You was right about Burnett. He didn't go over 1/3 at any point I was looking for some InPlay action.

Leave a comment:

• Randall Cunning
    replied
    Originally posted by MadMark62 View Post
    Do you think that judge was scoring for the wrong fighter? I cannot think of any other excuse for getting the scores so wrong !!
    Of course, his scorecard wasnt even possible, Haskins was on the floor twice

Leave a comment:

• LacedUp
    replied
    Robert Smith said the US judge will never officiate in the UK again.

Leave a comment:

• MadMark62
    replied
    Do you think that judge was scoring for the wrong fighter? I cannot think of any other excuse for getting the scores so wrong !!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X