Comments Thread For: Lomachenko's Manager 'Believes' Salido Rematch Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• richardt
    replied
    Beating Salido is avenging a bad decision and a pathetic ref so if anyone thinks Salido is his daddy then every single fighter including ATG's that have ever lost a fight have daddy's then, including Ali, Hopkins, Arguello, etc. If Lom beats Salido, he will have beaten every single fighter he has ever faced from his first AM fight to now. There is no fuking shame in losing to a world champion in your second pro fight! What the fuk is wrong with people!!

Leave a comment:

• MantisToboggan
    replied
    Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    Loma is haunted. The P4P praise is always tempered by Salido, it will be forever. Loma has to pull another rabbit out of the hat, his zero is gone Salido will always be remembered when Loma is mentioned. That's,how you scar a guy, leave your mark. SALIDO will always be Loma's daddy.
    How so ? Fighting a guy with 1-0, coming in overweight, busting balls, gassing on last round and winning a split decision ???? You should stop smoking dat @zz crack. ROFL.

Leave a comment:

• Corelone
    replied
    Loma is haunted. The P4P praise is always tempered by Salido, it will be forever. Loma has to pull another rabbit out of the hat, his zero is gone Salido will always be remembered when Loma is mentioned. That's,how you scar a guy, leave your mark. SALIDO will always be Loma's daddy.

Leave a comment:

• Kigali
    replied
    Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
    I wouldn't take this fight anymore,salido isn't the same,he's older and been in too many brutal fights since his fight with lomachenko,,I think everyone would expect him to win and he should,he should just look for bigger fights

Leave a comment:

• Kigali
    replied
    Originally posted by Feint First View Post
    Tired of all the sheitty rematches lately. Loma and Joshua fighting totally unnecessary retreads against washed up guys for easy paydays. Salido hadn't won a fight in 3 years before his tune-up and Klitschko still hasn't won a fight in over 2 years.

Meanwhile, Errol Spence Jr. and Mikey Garcia are daring to be great. They're challenging themselves against top guys still in their physical primes. Spence Jr. just beat the #1 guy in the division in hostile territory and Mikey is moving up in weight against a dangerous top 3 opponent.
    Arum being Arum

Boxing can do without that bozo.

Leave a comment:

• Feint First
    replied
    Tired of all the sheitty rematches lately. Loma and Joshua fighting totally unnecessary retreads against washed up guys for easy paydays. Salido hadn't won a fight in 3 years before his tune-up and Klitschko still hasn't won a fight in over 2 years.

Meanwhile, Errol Spence Jr. and Mikey Garcia are daring to be great. They're challenging themselves against top guys still in their physical primes. Spence Jr. just beat the #1 guy in the division in hostile territory and Mikey is moving up in weight against a dangerous top 3 opponent.

Leave a comment:

• Kigali
    replied
    Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
    So I guess fighting Salido isn't a step backwards after all.... LOL. I'm glad Loma gets a chance to resolve the blemish though...
    He should have done that a long time ago.

This is a **** fight.

Leave a comment:

• MASTERBX
    replied
    They are waiting for an old man to get even older... Pathetic!

Leave a comment:

• OctoberRed
    replied
    Let's see it happen first.

Leave a comment:

• lopez36
    replied
    I wouldn't take this fight anymore,salido isn't the same,he's older and been in too many brutal fights since his fight with lomachenko,,I think everyone would expect him to win and he should,he should just look for bigger fights

Leave a comment:

Working...
X