Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Salido is a Step Back, But If The Promoters Agree...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see Salido as being a step back. Avenging a lose is a positive.

Comment

Wasn't this the fight where Salido did about everything illegal to win? If I wanted to see dirty boxing I'd watch UFC. At least 2 guys are fighting dirty.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sweet_Science2;17681905]
        Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        Walters was borderline P4P. His best win was Donaire when Donaire was ranked around the very lower end P4P like 10th, or near it.

Gary Russell Jr. Has a bunch of mediocre wins, and a good one over Gonzales (who notably KO'd Abner Mares in the first round a few fights before GR jr.). Definitely passes the eye test and is considered a top/elite fighter.

Sosa beat Stephen Smith and stopped Fortuna.

Martinez won vs Salido the first fight, put Mikey on his ass before, and got completely creamed by Lomachenko.

Salido has only lost to three people in the past 7 years. Gamboa on his prime, Mikey Garcia, and Martinez. He also avenged his losses against Cruz from 08', and Martinez when he was robbed with that draw decision.

Try harder.[/QUOTE]

So you named a WHOLE bunch of nobodies. I said name their two or three best wins. And you put this pathetic list together to suck Lomo off.

NONE of the fighters that you named are in the top 50 right now. You can't name any fighter on that list that you can put in the top 50. Salido is definitely not in the top 50 and he whooped lomo's ass. Took his 0 from him.

Lomo has a loss to a cat with 13 L'S and 4 Draws and he himself only has 9 fights 8-1. He is a HYPE job until proven otherwise.

Salido beat that ass and took his balls from him. I know want this hype job to be the future but that shyt won't happen. Danny Garcia > hyped ass Lomo.

That resume you put out there was pathetic. And that hype job LOSS to Salido. FACTS

Try harder.
        Walters isn't a top 50 probably because he lost to Lomachenko. Fact is, he was before. You mad?

You don't even make a compelling arguement. How many losses has Salido had in the past 7 years? When did the majority of his losses occur... oh wait, he started boxing professionally as a young teenager with a minimal/no amateur career and racked up the majority early on. Try again. We know the numbers only matter when it suits your biased needs

And lmao, just cause you don't know the names doesn't mean they aren't any good. Stay salty af.

I can pull up a list of elite boxers who all highly rate Lomachenko and aren't full of biased hate (like you), so at the end of the day YDKSAB and let your bitterness--- I'm going to assume at seeing a white boy succeed get to you. How mad you must be that Lomachenko is probably going to be here for a few more years

Have fun in your little lalaland, meanwhile, Lomachenko is staying as a top P4P fighter for a while. I can't imagine how angry at life you must be seeing him succeed.

Let me guess, all the pros and knowledgeable names in boxing are wrong and you're right, LOL. Talk about delusional or just so downright stupid

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          so I guess we're also ranking Clinton Mitchell above Bernard Hopkins since Mitchell beat Hopkins in his first pro fight... Right?

Was Hopkins arguably one of the greatest amateur boxers of all time like Lomachenko? Did Hopkins win 2 Gold Olympic Medals like Lomachenko? Did Hopkins fight for a world title within his first couple of fights like Lomachenko?

ORLANDO "EL SIRI" SALIDO is a Monster & he defeated Vasyl Lomachenko fair & square and gave boxing many memorable fights. SALIDO earned his Top Fighter Status & Big Money Fights.

Quit hating on Mexicans. Your weak attempt to sabotage the success of Mexican Fighter's is pathetic. Your poor little heart will be broke when CANELO beats GGG in September & he is recognized as the #1 Pound for Pound Best in the sport.

SALIDO>lomachenko
          CANELO >ggg

#InYourRacistFace

LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
            Was Hopkins arguably one of the greatest amateur boxers of all time like Lomachenko? Did Hopkins win 2 Gold Olympic Medals like Lomachenko? Did Hopkins fight for a world title within his first couple of fights like Lomachenko?

ORLANDO "EL SIRI" SALIDO is a Monster & he defeated Vasyl Lomachenko fair & square and gave boxing many memorable fights. SALIDO earned his Top Fighter Status & Big Money Fights.

Quit hating on Mexicans. Your weak attempt to sabotage the success of Mexican Fighter's is pathetic. Your poor little heart will be broke when CANELO beats GGG in September & he is recognized as the #1 Pound for Pound Best in the sport.

SALIDO>lomachenko
            CANELO >ggg

#InYourRacistFace

LMAO!
            Fair and Square? Came in overweight and hit him low numerous times. Don't be a biased idiot. As far as Canelo, get his ginger nuts out of your mouth. You sound like a pathetic loser who has nothing going on in his life so he lives through boxers since you can't fight or have any success in life.

Comment

Fair and Square? Came in overweight and hit him low numerous times. Don't be a biased idiot. As far as Canelo, get his ginger nuts out of your mouth. You sound like a pathetic loser who has nothing going on in his life so he lives through boxers since you can't fight or have any success in life.

I just destroyed you in a boxing debate , your personal shots that missed by a mile get you no points little man. Hahaha

I bring facts & boxing knowledge , while you bring bias to the table.

Comment

loma ducked a rematch back in the day. beating an old shot version is meangingless.

immediate rematches are the only way to remove any doubt. History cannot be erased and as it stands now, a prime Salido beats a prime loma.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                  I just destroyed you in a boxing debate , your personal shots that missed by a mile get you no points little man. Hahaha

I bring facts & boxing knowledge , while you bring bias to the table.
                  you literally mentioned 0 facts. Go back and look at your original comment. Nothing you said is accurate. Purely biased comments from a typical Mexican fan who is incapable of being impartial.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                    Wasn't this the fight where Salido did about everything illegal to win? If I wanted to see dirty boxing I'd watch UFC. At least 2 guys are fighting dirty.

No , this was the fight where ORLANDO SALIDO used his mastery of cutting off the ring , maintaining proper distance , putting relentless pressure & using mid-range & inside fighting. Salido has good speed good power, good technique and is extremely strong & tough and always comes to fight, plus his will to win and break his opponents played a big factor as well as his experience in the big fights vs. Top Competition. SALIDO used boxing skills to defeat Lomachenko, nothing dirty here.

Comment

you literally mentioned 0 facts. Go back and look at your original comment. Nothing you said is accurate. Purely biased comments from a typical Mexican fan who is incapable of being impartial.

Salido beat Lomachenko that is a fact.

You just seem to always have a problem with Mexican fighter's and never give them any credit plus you seem to never be happy with any fights, your the one that seems like a loser. I am always happy with the sport & always look forward to great fights whether a Mexican is fighting or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X