Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Keith Thurman: Forget Porter, Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Keith Thurman: Forget Porter, Fight Me!

Amir Khan (31-4, 19 KOs) is looking to get a piece of WBA, WBC welterweight champion Keith Thurman (28-0, 22 KOs) in the fall. Thurman unified the titles last month with a twelve round decision over Danny Garcia, who knocked Khan out in four rounds back in 2012.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-23-2017, 01:24 PM.

this will turn into a thread trashing khan when the usual suspects get in but i'd like to see the fight, khans a world level operator. he wins some, he loses some but hes in entertaining fights and fights consistently good opposition. would be a fight i'd like to see.

Comment

Yo Khan is funny talking like the A-side 'More Money'.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        this will turn into a thread trashing khan when the usual suspects get in but i'd like to see the fight, khans a world level operator. he wins some, he loses some but hes in entertaining fights and fights consistently good opposition. would be a fight i'd like to see.
        Did you like Khan's little webcam show?

Comment

Khan gets KO'd quickly.

I'd also want to see it though. Still somehow hoping he can land some fights, where he can be allowed to box and get hit a bit.

Comment

Khan earned a shot at Thurman by getting KOed and almost killed by Canelo and taking over a year off after that.

Comment

Only non-boxing fans will find this match appealing

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                Only non-boxing fans will find this match appealing
                Khan fights are always good fights. Also those where he gets his nose smashed in.

Comment

Beat nobody relevant, talk yourself into a big fight.

Comment

I rather Thurman focus on top level guys who I wouldnt have him picked as the overwhelming favourite.

Comment

Working...
                    X