Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Billy Joe Saunders reach?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is Billy Joe Saunders reach?

    Cant find this **** anywhere. Anyone know?

  • #2
    That depends on where you put the pizza.

    Comment


    • #3
      73". He had a 2 inch disadvantage vs Andy Lee.

      Comment


      • #4
        when he fights GGG somehow it will be 90' according to the trolls

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          when he fights GGG somehow it will be 90' according to the trolls
          Wrong. Everyone has said Jacobs has a 73 inch reach, which is accurate. Approximately 3 inches longer than GGG.

          The only thing "trolls" either exaggerate, or underestimate, is the weight, because Jacobs was so ashamed of how badly he played the system that he wouldn't even step on the unofficial scales before the fight to give fans a fair idea of how much the fighters they were paying to watch fight each weighed for the fight.

          So now as a result of that, we will never know whether he only weighed 8 pounds more than GGG, or 18 pounds more. You can't blame the "trolls" for that! There's only one person to blame for that one and it's Jacobs.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
            That depends on where you put the pizza.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
              73". He had a 2 inch disadvantage vs Andy Lee.
              Lee is a lanky dude with really long arms for his height.. it's a pity he was not always able to get off his shots and move the last fight...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Lee is a lanky dude with really long arms for his height.. it's a pity he was not always able to get off his shots and move the last fight...
                All that draining himself takes its toll & I think we're starting to see that. That four fight stretch he went on culminating in a defeat to Billy Joe took a lot out of him. He had a nice lay off though, let's hope it's just ring rust.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                  All that draining himself takes its toll & I think we're starting to see that. That four fight stretch he went on culminating in a defeat to Billy Joe took a lot out of him. He had a nice lay off though, let's hope it's just ring rust.
                  I hope so too.. but he has been saying he might retire in 2018 after a few big fights.. He is a decent boxer but he won't see the final bell against top 3-4 current MWs.. Billy Joe got him in trouble and Billy isn't even a big puncher..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    I hope so too.. but he has been saying he might retire in 2018 after a few big fights.. He is a decent boxer but he won't see the final bell against top 3-4 current MWs.. Billy Joe got him in trouble and Billy isn't even a big puncher..
                    I'd like to see him vs Eubank Jr. It's a step up considering who Eubank has mixed it up with and a litmus test on Andy's career. I think it would pull decent numbers at the gates. Winner faces off with Billy Joe/GGG for the straps.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP