Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: McGregor Sparring Looked Bad, Mayweather Batters Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter: McGregor Sparring Looked Bad, Mayweather Batters Him

A mega-fight between retired former pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather (49-0, 26 KOs) and UFC champion Conor McGregor appears to be close to coming fruition. McGregor would lace up boxing gloves and fight in the squared circle if the fight does indeed take place.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd gonna take a dive and make a billion.

Comment

Floyd by KO. Hell because of CM lack of experience boxing, we might even see an aggressive Floyd a la the Gatti fight. No disrespect to CM but the only way he wins is if.... I can't even think of how he can. Double leg takedown, transition to mount and ground and pound?

Comment

I'm not surprised at all this is a joke of a match, Money might as well have one arm tied to his back.... This isn't MMA Connor is gonna get worked but still get payed LOL.

Comment

I don't get why this is even going to be made other than to make $$$ of casual fans. There is no way that McGreggor is even competitive against one of the best technicians ever. He's going to get picked apart and stopped. Only way this fight is even half way competitive is if Floyd uses boxing gloves and McGregor uses his UFC gloves.

Comment

It's a joke fight .The idiot who says 'I am boxing ' can't really box.

Comment

Originally posted by InvalidUserID View Post
              I don't get why this is even going to be made other than to make $$$ of casual fans. There is no way that McGreggor is even competitive against one of the best technicians ever. He's going to get picked apart and stopped. Only way this fight is even half way competitive is if Floyd uses boxing gloves and McGregor uses his UFC gloves.
              The gloves will make it even harder for Connor to land. Boxing gloves are bulky and they slow a punch down, but they also have more surface area to make punches easier to block and catch.

The only thing that would make the fight interesting is McGregor would threaten to kick him in the buildup so people would watch because of the chance that McGregor will foul to get out of the fight.

Comment

No chit Porter

Comment

Mayweather gonna make the easiest payday of his life for this fight. It is so funny to see Joe Rogan and Dana White say that Conor has a real shot at beating Mayweather. He does not.

Comment

The reason this is so huge, is because of the lack of respect some fans have for boxers. They think they can do this and that they can really punch. People have a certain disrespect for the sport of Boxing.....you know its all rigged anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X