Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt-Miura is Heading To Los Angeles, Says Golden Boy Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI-TECH Boxing
    replied
    I really liked the way Berchelt looked against Vargas.
    I hope he can put on another great performance against Miura.
    Ultimately I want to see Loma vs. Berchelt.
    Loma also has to get passed Jason Sosa first.
    Loma-Berchelt will probably either happen late this year or first thing next year. That's what I hope at least.
    That would allow Berchelt to get about two fights (Miura then someone else).

Leave a comment:

• whoseyourdaddy
    replied
    :bryce
    Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    boxingscene Steve Kimchi is a golden girl employee and every article he writes should state that at the top..... #ShamJournalist

Leave a comment:

• Sergio 1
    replied
    http://

Leave a comment:

• Sergio 1
    replied
    Vargas-Salido-Berchelt-Miura - the magnificent four of the superfather, as they do not bet - will get fights of the year. It's very cool that there are such fighters. Berchelt-Miura is the same as Golovkin-Lemieux. Berchelt murder. Will Miura survive? It's interesting to see the winner of this fight with Lomachenko!

The meat mincer will be.

Leave a comment:

• sammybee
    replied
    Great fight indeed but Miura needs to go the extra mile to win otherwise he better consults Curtis Steven on what Lemieux did to him

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    This is gonna be a great fight!

Leave a comment:

• i'm a fun haver
    replied
    Probably going to be a war and end of the line for Miura

Leave a comment:

• Udntnoboxn
    replied
    Ahhhh Yesss....Nothing like stub hub. Get a $25 ticket and end up in the floor seats meeting celebs and boxers!!! Been to too many great fights there. Margarito vs Williams. marquez vs vazquez 1 and 3 maidana vs lopez. Rios vs Alvarado 1. Vargas vs Salido just to name a few!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BigStomps
    replied
    Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    boxingscene Steve Kimchi is a golden girl employee and every article he writes should state that at the top..... #ShamJournalist
    Quit hating b itch! It eats at you that Golden Boy Promotions is putting on amazing, action filled fights.
    Contrary to what you think Golden Boy promotions is going strong and it ain't going nowhere! So quit hating punk and give props where props is due!

Leave a comment:

• boxingitis
    replied
    FOTY Candidate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X