Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Ruling: Alexander Povetkin Suspended, Must Pay $250K Fine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anonymous2.0
    replied
    So what happens if he doesn't pay? Can't he simply just go after WBA/WBO/IBF belts and not be bothered by the WBC?

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Fantastic
    replied
    Bet you guys will defend the next black boxer that gets busted again. Funny seeing dudes going off on other boxers while having avatars and sigs with dudes that have been busted or admitted it. It's not racism on my part, just saying what I see before the "wahhh you're racist" accusations.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Props to the WBC! Make 'em pay!

Leave a comment:

• low blows
    replied
    Originally posted by el*** View Post
    250k for fuking Meldonium that doesnt even do anything.

250k is a huge amount. You really think he makes that much after all his expenses are taken out? I dont think he has 250k just lying around.

This is going towards the WBC chairman's yacht fund.
    His hookers and food bill. The WBC is corrupt as F^%k, you can't take anything they say seriously. Why would anybody want to pay an organization that has no jurisdiction anything but a token amount of money.

This is the same group Rocky should have busted when they decided to crown Roy Jones while he still was champion.
    Last edited by low blows; 03-03-2017, 06:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Slowhand
    replied
    Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
    Nonsense decision that Povetkin will win on an appeal. Povetkin wasn't over the legal Meldonium % that was allowed in his system by the WBC's own rules vs Wilder.
    Exactly, but it was to be expected from a US jury vs a Russian fighter. The Ostarine bust seems legit, but I thought the WBC penalty for that was having to fight in a title eliminator, like Bute?

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    He should pay that money to the WBC doe. I agree with the fine and he deserve to be ban as well.

Leave a comment:

• lfc19titles
    replied
    Trump will make sure this doesn't happen

Laugh all you want clowns

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Daley
    replied
    Nonsense decision that Povetkin will win on an appeal. Povetkin wasn't over the legal Meldonium % that was allowed in his system by the WBC's own rules vs Wilder.

Leave a comment:

• RussB23
    replied
    Finally they delt with this world class kunt.

Leave a comment:

• kingstip9
    replied
    Yet he was still allowed to knock duhaupus unconscious

Leave a comment:

Working...
X