Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhakiyanov Overcomes Knockdowns, Upsets Rau'shee Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhakiyanov Overcomes Knockdowns, Upsets Rau'shee Warren

Zhanat Zhakiyanov pulled off a remarkable comeback Friday night. The courageous contender from Kazakhstan survived two first-round knockdowns to upset Rau'shee Warren by split decision in their 12-round fight for Warren's WBA super world bantamweight championship in Toledo, Ohio. Warren was about a 5-1 favorite entering their title fight, which Bounce TV broadcast from Huntington Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol where's that dude I was arguing with like a month ago about Warren? I told you that ***** is trash.

I think it was My Low Place.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Lol where's that dude I was arguing with like a month ago about Warren? I told you that ***** is trash.

I think it was My Low Place.
      The kid put up a good fight. Not every fighter is an ATG.

Comment

That ref in the Warren fight missed that Knock down in the third. Warren didn't take a beating, but he didn't move enough. I had it wide for ZZ too.

Comment

What!?!?!? He lost the belt in his own home town!? WTF I have to see this bout when it gets put up on youtube.

Comment

I think that entire hometown crowd rooting for Warren was saying"wtf"when the score cards were read judging from their reactions on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              The kid put up a good fight. Not every fighter is an ATG.
              Nobody is asking Warren to be an ATG but the dude is trash.

Comment

Warren is not that good IMO. Very average.

Comment

Scores were correct. Warren didn't look to hot tonight. He's just not a top tier boxer.

Comment

I thought Zhakiyanov was effectively aggressive in more rounds and Warren didn't let his hands go enough and laid around waiting to get hit too much. When he threw punches he was quick and landed. It was a closer fight than the scorecards indicated, but the right guy got the decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X