Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: Leo Santa Cruz Must Keep His Word, Travel To Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: Leo Santa Cruz Must Keep His Word, Travel To Belfast

Based on early feedback he has received, Carl Frampton doesn't get the feeling Leo Santa Cruz is going to fight him next, certainly not in Belfast. In his weekly column for the Belfast Telegraph, Frampton wrote for Sunday's editions that Santa Cruz wants to fight someone other than him before considering a rubber match and that Santa Cruz doesn't want to fight Frampton in Frampton's hometown. Santa Cruz said in the immediate aftermath of his victory over Frampton on January 28 in Las Vegas that he would give Frampton an opportunity to avenge his loss in their rematch by traveling to Frampton's native Belfast for their third fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

stop it!!
    he's beaten u twice already.
    they gave you one bogus decision and now u want another one.

CARL U CANT ADJUST...u talked all that **** after tha robbery they gave you and leo went out and beat you 10 rounds to 2 or maybe 8 to 4 if im being nice to you...

please move on with your career before u lose more luster..

Comment

Sure they can do it there.......for 1.5 millions.

Comment

I'm not all that keen for a rubber-match right now, maybe later. Frampton should fight Selby at Belfast, that's a decent fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
          I'm not all that keen for a rubber-match right now, maybe later. Frampton should fight Selby at Belfast, that's a decent fight for him.
          frampton got dominated last week..u shouldnt be keen..any sensible man would ask for something else for leo.

Comment

I want to see a third fight,but I would rather both fight others first,maybe Frampton can fight another champion,get the belt and make the rematch a unification,a bigger fight

Comment

Showtime may not like the trilogy if the afternoon for the US audience. I feel for Frampton, but its not like LSC had the crowd advantage in either fight - hell in NYC, the crowd was pro-Frampy.

Frampy won a close fight. I actually had LSC pretty wide in the rematch, so Frampton has no complaints on the decisions (and to his credit, hes made no complaints).

But the world is an unfair place, and I doubt he gets the rubber match in Belfast.

I agree that an interim fight w Selby or some lower-level showcase type fight in Belfast may be a good idea.

Comment

frampton and all uk fighters always talk about being US stars as soon as they find a US opponent that they cant beat they want the guy to fight them in the UK....IT'S THE BIGGEST CRY FOR A ROBBERY WIN I'VE E3VER SEEN...JAMES DEGALE DID IT TO JACK AFTER HE GOT HIS ARSE BEAT!

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                  frampton got dominated last week..u shouldnt be keen..any sensible man would ask for something else for leo.
                  Idk about dominated, it was a close, decent fight and LSC just edged it. But yeah, I'd rather see Cruz fight someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                    Idk about dominated, it was a close, decent fight and LSC just edged it. But yeah, I'd rather see Cruz fight someone else.
                    i really have to ask wtf were u watching..this kid didnt make one single adjustment that acceptable...leo tagged him up round in and round out..he's lucky he wasnt knocked out...has one helluva chin, but that's about it..he wont ever be competitive enough to beat leo until he quits dropping his hands...

the first fight was not close it was one guy loading up on shots and getting credit even when he hit shoulders or gloves..vs leo taggin him cleaning and busting his fact up with shorter shots.

Comment

Working...
                    X