No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Curtis Stevens Drops, Decisions James De La Rosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Curtis Stevens Drops, Decisions James De La Rosa

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - Dangerous punching middleweight Curtis Stevens (29-5, 21KOs) won a ten round unanimous decision over James De La Rosa (23-5, 13KOs) to retain the WBC Continental Americas championship. The scores were 96-92, 96-92, 98-90.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bit up and down that one, Stevens won but looked wank doing it after such a strong start. They seem to think he damaged his left at one point.

Comment

Stevens looked good early, but it look like he hurt his left hand

Comment

I thought Rosa pulled it off. Stevens started strong, but Rosa should have fought that 12th round instead of grand standing. Didn't agree with the judges.

Comment

I thought Steven's would smoke De La Rosa. Especially since De La Rosa got handled easily by Jason Quigley.

Stevenson started hot but faded late. Stevens hopefully gets Lemieux next.

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
            I thought Steven's would smoke De La Rosa. Especially since De La Rosa got handled easily by Jason Quigley.

Stevenson started hot but faded late. Stevens hopefully gets Lemieux next.
            Actually De La Rosa gave Quigley hell in the second half of their fight and arguably won that fight too.

Comment

I thought James won that fight??? 98-90??? WOW!!! Which judge was that again??? Was that Bayless Brother or the new guy?

Comment

Some CLOWN on this site told me Stevens would man handle CanYellow....LOL. I would bet anyone $4$ no limit if they fight.

Comment

Working...
                X