Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Warns Viewers "Don't Blink" During Magdaleno Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Warns Viewers "Don't Blink" During Magdaleno Fight

A supremely confident WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire has advised fight fans "not to blink" when his title defense against unbeaten Jessie Magdaleno gets underway at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas on Saturday. The fight is part of the Manny Pacquiao vs. Jessie Vargas Top Rank Pay-Per-View event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the best fight of the night!

Comment

donaire by a KO! #WARnonito!

Comment

I can already see donaire loading up and missing LOL. dude is too telegraph with his power shots.

Comment

LMAO at Nonitos camp already calling the kid too small and he wont stand a chance. Thats just how he likes em

Comment

don't blink? this is offensive to people without eyelids. some people don't have the luxury of blinking. please choose your words more carefully. boycott!

Comment

I find it very hard not to blink.
              It is very difficult and my eyes get very dry.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                I can already see donaire loading up and missing LOL. dude is too telegraph with his power shots.
                Maybe but is Magdeleno good enough to get out of the way? Will he even make the weight? He hasn't really shown much thus far.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X