Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yoshihiro Kamegai Breaks Body of Jesus Soto Karass For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yoshihiro Kamegai Breaks Body of Jesus Soto Karass For TKO Win

The Forum, Los Angeles, California - Junior middleweight contender Yoshihiro Kamegai (27-3-2, 24KOs) picked up an eight round stoppage in his rematch with Jesus Soto Karass (28-10-4, 18KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

That **** was brutal.
    Pretty one sided imo. They shoulda stopped it a couple rounds before.
    Absolute respect for karass getting up but wasnt the best decision

Comment

Good fight between these warriors. Kamegai wasn't going to leave it in the judges hands this fight.

I bet Kamegai fights either Sadam Ali next or Eddie Gomez.

As for Soto Karass the end is approaching. I think a fight against Antonio Orozco or Frankie Gomez would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
        Good fight between these warriors. Kamegai wasn't going to leave it in the judges hands this fight. I bet Kamegai fights either Sadam Ali next or Eddie Gomez. As for Soto Karass the end is approaching. I think a fight against Antonio Orozco or Frankie Gomez would be good.
        Yep. Gotta hand it to Soto Karass for so many great fights. Agreed he needs a few soft touches to finish out the career, then walk away. He has nothing to be ashamed of, didn't always win, but always prepared well and took on all challenges.

Comment

good action fight.kamegai beat the hell out of karass's body.

Comment

Working...
          X