Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says No Guarantee, Yet, of 160 Move: Feels Good at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Says No Guarantee, Yet, of 160 Move: Feels Good at 154

According to former two division world champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (47-1-1, 33KOs), there is no guarantee that he's moving up to 160-pounds in fall - and in fact there is guarantee of a fight in December.

[Click Here To Read More]

Translation: "Let's see if GGG shows any signs of slowing down in his next couple fights. When he starts to show his age, I will move up."

Comment

and we have a winner for the most predictable news story of 2016 award...

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        Translation: "Let's see if GGG shows any signs of slowing down in his next couple fights. When he starts to show his age, I will move up."
        Bingo and if ggg gets tired of the bs and decides not to wait around and move up to 168 and fight ramirez canelo and odlh will say look ggg is ducking us. This is also a big reason why alot of fans are switching over to ufc.

Comment

I don't think Golovkin/Canelo is all that competitive of a fight, so I'm fine with Canelo staying at JMW (if he can make the weight). Canelo vs the winner of Charlo/J-Rock is a fight I'd much rather see right now.

Comment

If he stays @ 154lbs will he fight any of the top talents in the division, rematch with Lara or blow guys up in weight? Eventually, it'll all catch up to him.

Comment

Why rush? I don't see anyone forcing Lara to move up in weight....I don't understand why people want GGG to pick on smaller fighters lately...this really depresses me. I think these Golovtards are desperate for a 'legit' win no matter how low this euro-bum will stoop to get that name it would not bother their conscience how bad he may injure these smaller men.
              Last edited by 1hourRun; 09-01-2016, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                I don't think Golovkin/Canelo is all that competitive of a fight, so I'm fine with Canelo staying at JMW (if he can make the weight). Canelo vs the winner of Charlo/J-Rock is a fight I'd much rather see right now.
                You seriously believe that Canelo will face the likes of Charlo, J-Rock or Demetrius Andrade for much less money he would get against GGG and risk a loss?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun
                  Why rush? I don't see anyone forcing Lara to move up in weight....I don't understand why people want GGG to pick on smaller fighters lately...this really depresses me. I think these Golovtards are desprate for a 'legit' win no matter how low this euro-bum will stoop to get that name.
                  Canelo is regarded higher and has more expectations than Lara. You know this...most people on this forum call Lara boring...

Stay depressed...Canelo moved up, got a MW title and became mandatory to MW champion, then vacated to go back down in weight to fight smaller guys (he's young and can drain himself). Canelo is a MW...

Comment

Here he goes again he is a 154 but wants to middle champ. Shows up fight night 180 can't make 160 though please with your nonsense it's obvious your ducking GGG

Comment

Working...
                    X